🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 340 - Emotional Dance Conference

Venerable comedian Paul F. Tompkins rejoins Howard and Kulap this week to talk appropriate beachwear! They count down Billboard 100’s Top 5 Songs while pitching Ed Sheeran clogging routines, and Howard explains how to watch Jaws in real-time. Then, they celebrate the era of the female superhero during the Movie Chart, and another one of the Thirteen Items of Summah is revealed on Two Charted.

After the Fire did the English cover of 'Der Komissar.' It was a decent hit in the US.

Maybe I misunderstood, but weren't we promised the new Summah Single at the end of the episode?

Also, Laibach are Slovenian, not German. I hope I cleared that up for the zero people who care!

Maybe I misunderstood, but weren't we promised the new Summah Single at the end of the episode?

Also, Laibach are Slovenian, not German. I hope I cleared that up for the zero people who care!

I think they just forgot to append it. Bandcamp is a good place to check it out. Full songs no snippets. https://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/track/six-pack

On a separate note "Please honor the button, Kulap." is definitely the phrase of the day.

• Like 1

Anyone know if Bajillion is already on Seeso, and is it still restricted to America? All this hype is making me restless.

Can somebody help me feel less insane.... I feel as though I definitely heard Six Pack last summer, and thought it was on last summers album, but I assume that can't be the case. Did they previously play Six Pack on the show, or maybe Howard played it at one of his live shows and that's confusing me?

I know I have previously heard that song and its confusing me

Can somebody help me feel less insane.... I feel as though I definitely heard Six Pack last summer, and thought it was on last summers album, but I assume that can't be the case. Did they previously play Six Pack on the show, or maybe Howard played it at one of his live shows and that's confusing me?

I know I have previously heard that song and its confusing me

They played it at the end of last week's episode.

They played it at the end of last week's episode.

Right, but I'm feeling that I heard it last summer, rather than last week.

Nobody agrees? Six Pack came into the zeitgeist just recently? I better play the lottery

They did play it last year at some point prios to the release of Oculus Summah, and then never mentioned it again. It was a weird one-off that came back this summah.

Right, but I'm feeling that I heard it last summer, rather than last week.

Nobody agrees? Six Pack came into the zeitgeist just recently? I better play the lottery

They did play it last year at some point prios to the release of Oculus Summah, and then never mentioned it again. It was a weird one-off that came back this summah.

NameThatPunky is correct, and it sounded like Howard did the record on his own in the Earwolf studio, as it's that same loop with the cool beat and lo-fi keyboard.

I remember hearing it at the end of an episode way back last year as well, and specifically saving said episode because it's a good tune.

After that ep I was also going to do a cover of that song but never got around to it.

Brett really nailed the production on it, and it is a great way to start summah :)

Sign in to follow this