🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 341 - World of Picnic Tables

Writer, actress, and producer Laura Krafft (The Colbert Report, Bajillion Dollar Propertie$) joins Howard and Kulap this week to share cultural pockets of knowledge! They draw battle lines on the Katy Perry/Taylor Swift stream war while counting down the Top 5 Songs on iTunes, and Laura reviews Kevin Spacey’s set at the Tony Awards during the TV Chart. Then, we hear of motorcycle brigades and space shaming while they listen to Kevin’s Hot Picks during Two Charted.

Glad they're including TV more and more, they've far surpassed movies for a good 4-5 years, a little worried that American Gods is getting praised to high heaven, in a world where Logan and Wonder Woman are getting 93%. I'd be more confident with 50%...

Enjoyed Howard's turn in Bajillion, only wish it had a bit more meat to it :P. As for Kulap's cameo, wowzers.

Good to hear a 4th season is already in the bag.

Glad they're including TV more and more, they've far surpassed movies for a good 4-5 years, a little worried that American Gods is getting praised to high heaven, in a world where Logan and Wonder Woman are getting 93%. I'd be more confident with 50%...

Enjoyed Howard's turn in Bajillion, only wish it had a bit more meat to it :P. As for Kulap's cameo, wowzers.

Good to hear a 4th season is already in the bag.

Agreed, Howard was great. The line about 'are there any cats around here?' had so much more behind it than I thought and ruined me

Sign in to follow this