🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CiscoKid

Hollywood Masterclass - Episode #1 The Role of The Artist

What is it? Do you know? Welcome friends, your journey begins here...

• Like 2

I'm in the dark cissy. I just hope those paper bastards don't try and divide this forum like the russians have done with this country.

• Like 3

I know some people are going to wait until these are up on Howl Stitcher premium and binge like me and my real friends at a beer drinking party. I am not doing this. I'll be here every week to discuss, analyze and theorize.

I thought it was good because it was funny and my prediction is that next week's will be too!

• Like 4

Now time for my SPOILER POST where I get in depth!

I enjoyed Brett's role as Sean's crony and Bang was really good as the (already) exacerbated straight man. The star of the show this week was Sean. For a while I thought he was out of his depth and this whole endeavour was just a trick to hang out with his friend Bang. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. It is [superspoiler]Revealed that Sean is just really good at acting and that was for a role.[/superpoiler]

It is difficult to talk about this show without bringing up someone who doesn't actually appear in this episode but whose presence can be felt like an invisible specter in Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. This person does feel missing and it is worth remembering that this podcast wouldn't exist without them. I'm talking, of course, about me. As a loyal listener of Hollywood Handbook and Howl subscriber I can't help but feel responsible for this podcast getting greenlit. They should really fly me out to LA and let me be on season 2.

• Like 4

The exacerbated straight man bit is great. There was a moment where I was like is this too much? But just like the story of everest it came back around and hit me that much harder. Can't wait for the paul scheer ep

• Like 3

I really like the Sean being supportive of Brett dynamic. It's nice, refreshing, and a sweet change of scenery. Did I mention it's also nice?

Looking forward to next week's episode. Can't wait to hear the singular logue the Raj brings to the table.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this