🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 164.5 - Minisode 164.5

Alien pool floaties, Nic Cage, and what’s next for Charlie Sheen’s movie brother is covered on this week’s mini-sode! Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for The Wraith, Paul goes through the mail bag, and the Movie Bitches review Power Rangers. Plus, you’ll find out which ninja film we’ll be covering next week!

LA: Come check out the HDTGM Art Show over at Gallery 1988 (www.gallery1988.com) and come see Paul in Hanging Out with Paul Scheer at Largo at the Coronet, June 27th at 7pm. Get tix at www.largo-la.com!

Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepublic.com/user/howdidthisgetmade

Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:

Paul’s new comedy Drive Share is available on Go90. Paul can be seen on Veep. You can see June and Paul on NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU. June stars in Grace and Frankie on Netflix, as well as Lady Dynamite alongside with Jason.

Jason can be seen in The House, The Lego Batman Movie, How to Be Single, Sleeping with Other People, and is still indeed in The Dictator.

Holy shit, I'm, 20 seconds in, with no sound, and I already have A LOT to say. Gonna be a good episode!

• Like 1

Good thing this is on Youtube because based on my little poking around it never got released in Japan.

Also second that about LeVar Burton Reads but you don't have to take my word for it.

• Like 3

Every time I think the Austin show is gonna get released I am thrown for a loop lol.

• Like 4

On youtube there is a 1:32:26 and a 1:26:56 version of Ninja Terminator. Does anyone know what the difference is or which is the preferred version?

• Like 2

On youtube there is a 1:32:26 and a 1:26:56 version of Ninja Terminator. Does anyone know what the difference is or which is the preferred version?

The 1:32:26 one uploaded by NinjaFlix is the best one... The 1:26:56 one is a fan cut of the film that changed the aspect ratio to WideScreen

• Like 2

The 1:32:26 one uploaded by NinjaFlix is the best one... The 1:26:56 one is a fan cut of the film that changed the aspect ratio to WideScreen

How do you know these things???

LeVar Burton!

tumblr_m9j8nrpRsf1qcwic6.gif

Can we ask LeVar to read random things?? I want him to read something I wrote. I would cry like Troy. I want to be able to access Paul's memory of LeVar playing video games and singing the Reading Rainbow theme.

• Like 5

This has been in my head all day (and I couldn't be happier)

Sorry, I prefer the original version. I'm gonna go listen to LeVar's podcast now...

• Like 3

How do you know these things???

70616a196208971fa2638a158541023c.jpg

;) (I found this on google image search and lol'ed)

First I did not have internet or electrical power all morning and after 1pm or 2pm when it came back I listened to the episode, read the comments on this thread and saw that Ninja Terminator was on youtube but there where dubbed versions in Italian, Portuguese, Russian and those versions that the user a grudlian asked about... I saw their max quality setting, how they began and ended read the description box, compared the upload date and went to Imdb.com to check the running time of the film... And with all those facts/variables gathered I ran them through my brain algorithim and...

VOILÀ!

And then I answered your question just now :D

• Like 1

70616a196208971fa2638a158541023c.jpg

;)/>/> (I found this on google image search and lol'ed)

First I did not have internet or electrical power all morning and after 1pm or 2pm when it came back I listened to the episode, read the comments on this thread and saw that Ninja Terminator was on youtube but there where dubbed versions in Italian, Portuguese, Russian and those versions that the user a grudlian asked about... I saw their max quality setting, how they began and ended read the description box, compared the upload date and went to Imdb.com to check the running time of the film... And with all those facts/variables gathered I runnned them through my brain algorithim and...

VOILÀ!

And then I answered your question just now :D/>/>

This is why we love you, Max! :)

• Like 1

Some 'lifted' music also was taken out. This movie was magic, thank you, Paul.

There's a certain item that shows up a few times in this movie that I completly forgot the existence of, and I used to covet it as a child. Super tempted to pick one up on eBay...

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!

LeVar Burton Reads is soooooooooo good! But don't take my word for it...

1D274907091791-levarburton-rr.jpg

• Like 3

UPDATE!!!

LeVar Burton Reads is soooooooooo good! But don't take my word for it...

1D274907091791-levarburton-rr.jpg

Good lord that man hasn't aged a day since Next Generation. I will sometimes get the same reaction from people who think I really young if I shave, but if I don't any picture of me looks like perpetually stoned caveman, so it's an either or choice for me.

• Like 3

Every time I think the Austin show is gonna get released I am thrown for a loop lol.

Starting to wonder if this is a Top Dog/Theodore Rex situation where something happened with the audio and they just haven't found the right way to tell us yet or hope that we forget that the shows took place.

71495764.jpg

from the Ninja Terminator IMDB:

Synopsis

It looks like we don't have any Synopsis for this title yet.
Be the first to contribute! Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the

We should be able to fix this injustice...

• Like 4

Starting to wonder if this is a Top Dog/Theodore Rex situation where something happened with the audio and they just haven't found the right way to tell us yet or hope that we forget that the shows took place.

To my knowledge, the Austin show has nothing on Chopping Mall, which has been waiting longer. But I think Paul & co. would tell us if a show was scrapped because of audio problems, so it's just likely the "stocking up on episodes" theorem is more valid.

• Like 2

Some 'lifted' music also was taken out. This movie was magic, thank you, Paul.

There's a certain item that shows up a few times in this movie that I completly forgot the existence of, and I used to covet it as a child. Super tempted to pick one up on eBay...

You mean from the WideScreen one... Right???

from the Ninja Terminator IMDB:

Synopsis

It looks like we don't have any Synopsis for this title yet.
Be the first to contribute! Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the

We should be able to fix this injustice...

Even better is its wikipedia page where the description that it's being covered by the show is almost as long as the brief plot summary.
  • Like 1