🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
CaptainGeech

Bloodsport 4: The Dark Kumite (1999)

Wow. This was recently on Amazon Prime for free viewing for members. I didn't even know this existed. It is EASILY in my top 3 favorite bad movies I've ever seen. Not a single second of this "film" make sense.

HDTGM has already done the original, so why not show how far this franchise has fallen. You will not believe your eyes.

Have you seen Bloodsport 2 and 3 before that? Believe it or not, if you watch those, Bloodsport 4 becomes even more batshit insane.

So do they enhance the chant to "Dark Kumite, Dark Kumite, Dark Kumite"?

Also, I feel myself wanting to chant "Kumite" whenever I listen to a live show, regardless of how well it fits.

Have you seen Bloodsport 2 and 3 before that? Believe it or not, if you watch those, Bloodsport 4 becomes even more batshit insane.

I have not actually. But now you're making me want to. Although I did read at some point that it's the same actor, but a different character he's playing...or it's the same character, but basically has a new life?? Something like that. Sounds insane..it makes the first one look like an absolute masterpiece by comparison.

I have not actually. But now you're making me want to. Although I did read at some point that it's the same actor, but a different character he's playing...or it's the same character, but basically has a new life?? Something like that. Sounds insane..it makes the first one look like an absolute masterpiece by comparison.

Same actor, different character, and all the other stuff didn't exist.

What makes it even funnier, here's the poster for Bloodsport 2:

51a2rl19hZL.jpg

Bloodsport 3:

MV5BMTM3OTQzMDA2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzYwNTkxMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Bloodsport 4:

Bloodsport-4-The-Dark-Kumite-images-4ea26806-921f-497c-af49-2a35dfb7a27.jpg

That's right, same picture every single time.

Wow... i love that fact. The best part being that it's an image of JCVD.

However, I'm also just noticing in the image it says Pat Morita is in II and III...is that true? Mr Miyagi was in Bloodsport sequels!!

Now I really have to just do a marathon viewing I think. Does he also play a mentor in that or a fighter, because watching him fight would be awesome!