🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 191 - Eugene Cordero, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes are joined by monster expert EUGENE CORDERO to help them plot out the Dark Universe franchise that they bought recently.

• Like 7

I was getting a lot of anxiety about this. Whew!

• Like 8

theodorerexending.jpg

Wait, am I going loco? I thought this old thing got cancelled!

• Like 6

Happy Socks it Everyone!

BostonRedSockSillyPeppers.png

• Like 8

Glad they stored some evergreen episodes away for rainy cancelled show days.

• Like 11

I haven't listened to the episode yet, but when I do I'mma gonna laugh because I bet it'll be funny!

• Like 6

Eugene just killed it on I4H last week, how does he still be funny and Hollywood actor? Find out today on Reality Handbook, a better way to coooook!

• Like 9

Much like one of my favorite rappers, this episode was Too Short

• Like 12

Much like one of my favorite rappers, this episode was Too Short

Maybe you're thinking of Martin Short, honey?*

deabfba333070189a0bbf522baf0d7c7.jpg

* Go back, read this in a Jiminy Glick voice, please.

• Like 7

I wish they'd ended the show last week.

slaps3.jpg

• Like 14

Comedy Bang Bang has a dog in their episode photo this week and now Hollywood Handbook HAS to follow suit as usual. I bet it's not even a real dog.

Edit: Love the show, love Eugene, love the dog. 5 stars.

• Like 5

Hi guys, Kevin O'Brien here.

Do i even need to voice my displeasure?

it really feels like the boys are taking almost a mocking tone, making up stories that they bought the dark universe, as if they could ever even make enough money to buy it from some one. last i checked The Mummy grossed something like 100 million dollars HMM let me check sean and hayes wallets NOPE NOT 100 MILLION DOLLARS IN HERE.

lastly, its actually a really good movie and way better than that Megan Leavey bullshit that everyone is so quick to praise even though they havent seen it and they probably bought 100 tickets to the mummy!!! fucking puta!

4gSMPKf.png

2nd of all its just good fun for the family and WHOAH SPOILERS! why are you spoiling this movie for the people that want to see it

i know ur thinking is "everyone already saw it!" but its actually not the case i am going to a screening at 1:00pm today so i had to turn the podcast off half way and i really fear i may have seen too much

anyway if u want to share the experience with me i will be on snapchat kob34 i really am trying to boost my followers so also follow me on twitter @kobthatreal for latest mummy related tweets.

• Like 12

Last night I had a nightmare that HH has ended, no joke.

A world without Hollywood Handbook is truly a Dark Universe.

• Like 10

i got an idea for something we could add to the universally Dark universe. uh yeah, how about my MOTHER IN LAW!!!!!!!!!

just kidding judy, calm down and bring the kids back whenever you get a chance. Also why call it Dark Universe when Universe is already in the name of the parent company. It's sort of overkill and it makes these young acters look bad.

• Like 13

I hope euge comin on the show means Hayes will get into "the weight room" (Dumbbells podcast ref) I've been feverishly drawing on a chalkboard for months to try and reverse engineer how he got that rockin bod

Reverse engineer, heh, sounds like CODY you guys remember

• Like 13

Robo that's a great pic cause the guitar in the background makes it look like dude in the foreground's got a huge wang

Edit: I forgot to be on-brand. What I meant to say was 'EUGE wang

• Like 4

First I get off work today, go buy the new Styx album "The Mission" and get chills listening to one of their new songs (no joke).

So I'm already in a good mood. Then I get home and see the episode description on the ol' Earwolf website and get a Euge grin on my face. Today's a good day.

• Like 6

Oh man, the wrestling references. Heel, face, kayfabe. This hits the pleasure centers of my brain. I mentioned today's a good day, right?

• Like 6

This has been one of my favorite podcasts for awhile now, but it's really, really hard to recommend to people when you constantly think it's ending.

I realize they are probably taking this week by week at this point, but the last year of "we're out of ideas, maybe this is our last episode!" hasn't done their listener numbers any favors.

• Like 2

OK, I have to make a big apology.

Last week, I publicly and infamously torched forum favorite Charlie Murphy Brown for using his weekly suck-it-chanson photoshop to promote Universal's Dark Universe. But I had no idea that Hayes and Sean had acquired the Dark Universe, nor that they had hired on Charlie Murphy Brown to run some internet marketing for them.

I want to send my deepest apologies to Charlie, Hayes and Sean. Charlie's weekly photos are first thing that makes me laugh each Tuesday and Hayes and Sean bring about my next several thousand laughs of that day and the rest of the week. I want to let all of you know that I'll be buying tickets to The Mummy every day this week as my penance.

• Like 12