🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 191 - Eugene Cordero, Our Close Friend

This has been one of my favorite podcasts for awhile now, but it's really, really hard to recommend to people when you constantly think it's ending.

I realize they are probably taking this week by week at this point, but the last year of "we're out of ideas, maybe this is our last episode!" hasn't done their listener numbers any favors.

You got those numbers handy, bro? I'd love to take a peek.

face-tatted-accountant-face-tattoo-tattoos-amazing-cool-tattoos-guys-funny-images-photos-bajiroo-pictures.jpg

Edit: Sorry, turned my webcam on by mistake. Can I delete this?

• Like 3

Hi guys, Kevin O'Brien here.

Maybe they wouldn't be so fat if you just allowed yourself the satisfaction of a release.

• Like 3

so funny you guys fell for this fake episode of holywood handbook that andy kneis made to pretend the show didnt end last week

• Like 15

What's the point anymore.

Sean's not even afraid of Frankingstein. Hayes hasn't even logged in to check the forums in 9 months.

What's the point.

• Like 9

it really feels like the boys are taking almost a mocking tone, making up stories that they bought the dark universe, as if they could ever even make enough money to buy it from some one. last i checked The Mummy grossed something like 100 million dollars HMM let me check sean and hayes wallets NOPE NOT 100 MILLION DOLLARS IN HERE.

Kevin O'Brien I'm getting a lil sick of you not knowing much about showbiz

• Like 5

I love this show btw. I heard an ad for it in Nerd Poker in 2015, and have been hooked since. What would I do if it ended? Hollywood Masterclass is fun, but there's nothing quite like these two mischievous boyz doing their thing.

• Like 5

Things are heating up in here.

But yeah, this is the best show there is. Love these boiz.

• Like 5

It's actually " ;)/> boiz B)/> ".

It isn't boize Idaho. Do the math Jackie

• Like 4

Number one fuck bwaiz?

speaking of, has anyone else heard hayes' ep of high and mighty about newspaper comics? i hear its been getting great tail.

• Like 9

in case you haven't heard there's only a short time left til the next HH, before you can say rubber baby buggy bumpers 192 times fast we'll be bathing our ears in the sonic euphoria from those most beloved boiz

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 6

before you can say rubber baby buggy bumpers 192 times fast we'll be bathing our ears in the sonic euphoria from those most beloved boiz

This sounded like a challenge, and I accepted that challenge. Said rubber baby buggy bumpers 190 times fast and flubbed the 191st time. I don't wanna start over. But somebody ELSE could probably do it, and make you a liar, my good sir!

• Like 4

Wish I could, but I don't know how. If someone else is going to do it, they need to make like Tom Cruise when I watch The Mommy on 1.5x speed and ACT FAST!

• Like 4

This sounded like a challenge, and I accepted that challenge. Said rubber baby buggy bumpers 190 times fast and flubbed the 191st time. I don't wanna start over. But somebody ELSE could probably do it, and make you a liar, my good sir!

ok, well I was actually referring to the royal you and was being rhetorical and sardonic and besides I'd gladly be made a liar if it meant someone was able to say rubber baby buggy bumpers 192 times fast before the next ep

plus there's the question of what your idea of fast is, because I heard Pittsburgh fast is a whole different thing than say LA fast or Memphis fast or especially Tallahassee fast

• Like 4