🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 165 - Ninja Terminator: LIVE!

while we're waiting (paul said on twitter the mini should be up soon) ... here's jason being all sporty in The House

rGS3vq0.gif

mixed reviews for it but saw one that said jason was one of the best parts about it

Jason is BY FAR the best part of it. He pretty much carries the whole movie.

• Like 3

while we're waiting (paul said on twitter the mini should be up soon) ... here's jason being all sporty in The House

rGS3vq0.gif

mixed reviews for it but saw one that said jason was one of the best parts about it

Check out those sweet gams!

the ending of the movie deserved some major discussion. for those who didn't watch the movie or couldn't sit through the whole thing, here it is .. and bare in mind this is after 90 mins of one of the most confusing movies i've ever seen

4e1BrnB.gif

big fight scene. good ninja wins (at least i think he was the good guy) and gets ugly statue back so the bad ninja does the honorable thing and, with a little flick of the wrist, blows himself up. good ninja looks behind as if to say "Uh?" .. THE END ... THIS MOVIE IS NUTS!!!

EDIT: i decided to make notes watching this because paul had built it up so much. My first note was "Ninja Lanterns?" and my last note was "Did he just explode himself??"

Thank god someone else brought up the ending!!

Is that a Ninja thing?! No no it absolutely is not.

It reminded me of the feeling I got years ago when a friend showed me Dead or Alive by Takashi Miike. Its a good film, great fairly normal violence until you get to the final fight when

this happens... :blink: