🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 192 - Julie Klausner, Our Tonys Friend

Tried making a nice smore pick like Spunky but things got a little out of control.

smore.jpg

• Like 10

You guys got me all riled up and forced my hand to whip up this batch right chere

post-124444-0-16773300-1498672100_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

So, like, obviously I'm inclined to wanna come here and say, "More like Julie Clownsner, because she's funny like a clown, but frankly I'm starting to think she might be a lot funnier than a clown.

Honk honk folks!

• Like 12

Okay but seriously... who the hell is TONY?! this ep surely isnt evergreen or whatever the kids and hosts are saying at this point.

JULIE if youre reading this, good job and here is me posing with my s'more. Please check your email and read my script for TIMM ALLEN'S: THE SANTA KLAUSNER 2. surely if you accept the film will be so good that we get a chance to make the first one.

mini_squish_smore_7_user1.jpg

• Like 7

All these s'mores are great guys. But let's not kid ourselves. We all know Julie really wanted to see how fatty2dicks makes s'mores.

• Like 7

Julie was lovely, Girl Boss is bound to sweep the Tonys, also a nice treat with Hayes doing trombone sounds and Sean singing Mack the knife, but you know what's my favorite play is whenever I smash the button on a fresh new HH

• Like 6

...So...Photobucket won't let me post images unless I pay them 40 bucks a month, I guess. I'm not doing that. I've switched to imgur. So any new pics I have to share will be fine. It's just that now my old posts are even more pathetic than they were before.

Peace out, my Handbook Homies.

• Like 5

If you live in the UK and your mum and dad have sky, then you should be aware that all of season 3 of The Leftovers is being added to on demand on the 4th of July. You could watch an episode of that during the time when you would normally have listened to Hollywood Handbook. Both are great shows and I'm glad that they were both allowed to end on their own terms.

• Like 4

As far as Julie is concerned, fatty2weiners is excomunicado. It's a shame. But she's spoken.

• Like 2

It's pretty obvious Julie sent Tom a link to this thread last week too. Dude couldn't wait to start dropping s'mores jabber on his satcast.

• Like 4

what?? i dint know tom had a podcast

• Like 4

I find a University advertising their Master's program on a comedy podcast NOT SKETCHY AT ALL.

It's not sketchy, I swear. Ill-advised, maybe. I work in Chapman's marketing department and I'm the one who placed the ads. I'm just a huge fan of the show and this is kind of an experiment (is how I'm justifying it).

I had pitched the idea to my boss a while back and he said no. He got fired a few months ago so I decided to go for it.

By the way, do you think they're going too hard with their roasts?

• Like 7

Sign in to follow this