🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
IRONicmerMAN

Ninja III: The Domination (1984)

I know, Ninja Terminator was just done. If the gang needs a break from the 80's ninja genre, fine. When the time is right, I think this is worth checking out. Don't bother checking the Wikipedia description. It's really short, and doesn't give much insight into the madness which is Ninja III: The Domination.

This is the third in a trilogy, which follows interesting naming conventions. Enter the Ninja (inspired by Enter the Dragon?) and then Revenge of the Ninja pave the way for this final installment.

Take a look at this 4-minute insanity that opens the film. There's a lot of fun garbage to follow, but this sets the scene.

Full film isn't on YouTube, but there are some links from that site to others hosting the film.

Before I forget, there's Exorcism-like possession and a floating katana. Oh, and there's odd use of V8.

ninja-iii-1_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg

<heavy sigh> I watched this movie again. Twice in a week and I still have no idea what's going on. Again, it's worth watching for the opening sequence of one ninja taking on a police force.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Agreed! This would make a GREAT HDTGM ep!

It's got everything: Kelly from Breakin' and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, a superhuman ninja, bad dialog + it was filmed on location in my hometown of Phoenix!

• Like 2