🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 496 - The Dream Lords

Wake up from your slumber and listen to actress Andrea Savage as she joins Scott and intern Gino to talk about her new TV show “I’m Sorry” on this week’s Comedy Bang! Bang! You’ll also hear Morpheus, The Dream Lord stop by to warn Scott about his recent troubling dreams. Plus, entrepreneur Mary Lisa joins everyone in the dream world to beta test a new meal delivery service.

Will Hines is one of my CBB heroes. I was hoping Scott being a comic nerd would ask Andrea Savage about her iZombie departure but it didn't come up. It would have been nice to hear a little more info on her new show too.

• Like 1

I Hope Steve Ranazzisi made it out of the burn unit ok.

Never forget Steve.

• Like 4

I was hoping Scott being a comic nerd would ask Andrea Savage about her iZombie departure but it didn't come up.

With Scott being such a comic nerd, I was expecting way more Sandman stuff with Morpheus of the Dreaming being there and all.

I'm starting to think Gabrus is under house arrest but managed to trick the court into thinking the Earwolf studio was his residence.

• Like 2

I loved how Scott was so tickled by "Salmon Teriyaki".

Also, "That Thing You Do" was a GREAT MOVIE.

• Like 2

Great ep, Andrea has been an A+ or should I say C+ podcast guest, specifically on Never Not Funny. She needs to be on more!!!

I really enjoyed how much Chop Stickerman really enjoyed Salmon Teriyaki. Another great episode of my favorite DVR'd Radio Programme, "The Interesting People Show."

I want to know why the Dream Lord of the Inception-Dream appeared at the end of the episode briefly, apparently violating the rules of The Dream.

Were they still in the Dream the whole time?!?!??!

I know it's been a while, but I finally started watching I'm Sorry this weekend, and holy shit, it's so funny. Among many great elements, it might be the best deployment of Zouks I've seen.