๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 15 (Joel_rosenbaum's Pick)

Get on this CamBert!

ย 

From IMDB Trivia:

The soundtrack of the movie, released on Warner Bros. Records, was released on CD once--in Japan--and only 1,000 copies were made, until 2014, when it was licensed to Perseverance Records, a label that specializes in rare movie soundtrack albums. The reissue includes the two bonus tracks that were on the Japanese CD.
  • Like 3

I've never seen this film.... but I am interested!!

ย 

giphy.gif

I am so fucking delighted by y'all watching Drag Race because 1. It's perfection and 2. MORE DRAG QUEEN GIFS!

ย 

When-You-Hold-Door-Like-15-People-None-Them-Says-Thank-You.gif

• Like 6

Get on this CamBert!

ย 

From IMDB Trivia:

Will look into it. I know I music shop that specializes in the weird and offbeat. I'll see if I can dig something up.

ย 

I am so fucking delighted by y'all watching Drag Race because 1. It's perfection and 2. MORE DRAG QUEEN GIFS!

ย 

I have seen about half the seasons, but getting slowly caught up because they are all on Netflix here. The other day on my train ride home my obsessed co-worker was playing for me the songs of Alaska Thunderfuck.

• Like 6

Anything with The Fat Boys can't be bad. Right?

This is the middle movie of a Michael Schultz trilogy of sorts. You could argue that it's his own "Three Flavors".

ย 

trilogy.png

• Like 5

Seconded and I'll lose even more by saying I let his feint get me. Based on the GIF I was sure he was going to pick Rock-A-Doodle.

ย 

(I'm the guy in red.)

giphy.gif

ย 

And the sandal was Rock-A-Doodle and the ball Krush Groove ;)

ย 

The poster was done by Rob Liefeld. The fog's there to cover their tiny, disproportionate feet.

ย 

More like Rob "Lil'Feet"... Amirite' ???

ย 

ย 

ย 

P.S.: Who has seen Spiderman Homecoming??? Wanna know what you thought... 'cuz I loved It!

• Like 7

This is the middle movie of a Michael Schultz trilogy of sorts. You could argue that it's his own "Three Flavors".

ย 

trilogy.png

ย 

Did you pick this one because The Last Dragon (i.e. the best movie ever) is about to be released on HDTGM?

• Like 3

Did you pick this one because The Last Dragon (i.e. the best movie ever) is about to be released on HDTGM?

ย 

Think it'll be the next movie?

• Like 4

ย 

ย 

Think it'll be the next movie?

ย 

I gave up long ago trying to predict when specific episodes will be released ;)

• Like 6

I gave up long ago trying to predict when specific episodes will be released ;)

I watched Chopping Mall prematurely.. <_<

• Like 6

ย 

That might have been subconscious part of my decision making process. This was my second idea. You don't wan't to know what my first idea was.

ย 

ย 

5dc5d771726213d3968e4d50826411ba--clive-revill-mack-the-knife.jpg

ย 

• Like 4

ย 

I watched Chopping Mall prematurely..

ย 

Me too. :(

• Like 1

ย 

You don't wan't to know what my first idea was.

ย 

ย 

Actually, I kind of do...

P.S.: Who has seen Spiderman Homecoming??? Wanna know what you thought... 'cuz I loved It!

I thought it was pretty good. I was a bit let down that - despite all of the talk about it bit being an origin - it still followed the Marvel origin story formula to a T. And I didn't like how much they recycled from the Raimi movies. So there's a lot of Spidey Plays the Hits in it.

ย 

But overall, I enjoyed it. I thought Tom Holland was great. And all of the supporting cast was good, too.

• Like 7

ย 

ย 

We started watching it after we curiously started watching the Drag Race reviews by Movie Bitches. And we started watching the Movie Bitches reviews because of HDTGM....!!

ย 

tumblr_o5dhjvnz5w1tezl7yo1_500.gif

• Like 5

I thought it was pretty good. I was a bit let down that - despite all of the talk about it bit being an origin - it still followed the Marvel origin story formula to a T. And I didn't like how much they recycled from the Raimi movies. So there's a lot of Spidey Plays the Hits in it.

ย 

But overall, I enjoyed it. I thought Tom Holland was great. And all of the supporting cast was good, too.

ย 

I agree with this. It was pretty good, Holland was a good Spiderman/Peter Parker.

ย 

Did Keaton's fur coat (jacket) remind anyone else of Vin's Xander coat ? It's all I could think about when I saw it haha

michael-keaton-vulture-spider-man-homecoming.png?w=807

• Like 5

Max and Kate, did you watch 2D or 3D Spider-Man? Is 3D worth it for this movie? Is 3D worth it for ANY movie?

• Like 4

Max and Kate, did you watch 2D or 3D Spider-Man? Is 3D worth it for this movie? Is 3D worth it for ANY movie?

2D. I think 3D works a little better with animated movies (usually).

but even then I don't think it's worth it.

• Like 5

ย 

I saw it on 2D

ย 

According to the aftercredits.com poll 61% are gald they saw it on 3D

http://aftercredits....omecoming-2017/

ย 

Gravity was amazeballs in 3D and Resident Evil: Retribution and Frozen where very good in 3D too... All of the other 3D films that I have seen in a theatre were too blurry and dark

• Like 4

I also saw it in 2D and enjoyed it very much. Liked it more than GotG2 but definitely not as much as Wonder Woman. But, then again, I don't think anything is going to beat WW for me for a very long time.

• Like 6

2D. I think 3D works a little better with animated movies (usually).

but even then I don't think it's worth it.

While I can't comment on Spider-Man because it doesn't come out until August here (thank you all for not getting into spoilers) I don't think I'll go see in 3D for this reason. I think 3D only works in animation or heavy CGI movies just because it adds some depth to the image. The best use of 3D for me in a movie was maybe The Adventures of Tintin or Gravity.

• Like 4

Max and Kate, did you watch 2D or 3D Spider-Man?

GLAD YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR MY GODDAMN OPINION

ย 

ย 

ย 

But I'm gonna give it anyway. 3D is a stupid fad made to milk people of extra money at the theater, and I will be glad when it dies away.

ย 

ย 

• Like 4

I was thinking of unsubscribing from the Paramount Theater mailing list since the HDTGM show is past, but then I just got notification...

ย 

RuPaul's Drag Race: Werq the World Tour

ย 

Oh... well... Hello, future Austin trip...

ย 

30safdz.jpg

ย 

I need more ways to make money...

• Like 8

ย 

GLAD YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR MY GODDAMN OPINION

ย 

ย 

ย 

But I'm gonna give it anyway. 3D is a stupid fad made to milk people of extra money at the theater, and I will be glad when it dies away.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Does 3D give anyone else a massive headache? I have to take the glasses off several times during a showing. I always find 2D more than enough (unless it's the Muppet movie at Disney)

• Like 5

Does 3D give anyone else a massive headache? I have to take the glasses off several times during a showing. I always find 2D more than enough (unless it's the Muppet movie at Disney)

Sammich recently had me try watching the old Friday the 13th Part III 3D movie with the red/blue glasses. It totally gave me a headache. I think we switched to 2D about a 1/3rd of the way in. The 3D for current movies doesn't bother me AS much, but I prefer to pass it up. I don't even play my Nintendo 3DS with the 3D turned on.

• Like 4