🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 194 - The I Was There Me Too Show

another great episode. thanks fellas

• Like 5

As long as you're visiting the link, that's all I care about. Let's take a Big Sick approach. Keep clicking. Make the numbers go insane. Models are changing.

You've come to right place Dre Wf. There's nothing we want more than to hear our boize keep stacking paper. Hope your botanical dept has a stash of aloe plants for all the sick burns chapman is is going to be inflicted with.

We'll ALL BE GOING TO chapman.edu/grad in order to keep getting old episodes of our fav cancelled show.

• Like 4

You've come to right place Dre Wf. There's nothing we want more than to hear our boize keep stacking paper. Hope your botanical dept has a stash of aloe plants for all the sick burns chapman is is going to be inflicted with.

We'll ALL BE GOING TO chapman.edu/grad in order to keep getting old episodes of our fav cancelled show.

Doing my part to keep the show alive for at least seven more episodes.

• Like 5

You should change your name to Dre Wtf, try to get some of that Maron run-off.

• Like 4

Also, there's some real layers in the Cmb chanson pic this week. Hayes is the monster? And behind the mask it's clem-Dawg? Thanks charlie, I'm gonna have psychological-thriller nightmares for the rest of time now.

• Like 5

alternate take on Houston's page 1 pic in an effort to achieve maximum inclusivity

194%20Arthur%20HH%200.png

also here are a few stand out quotes from the ep:

Matt: "this is difficult... you guys are dicks... this is very difficult"

Hayes: "keep going"

Sean: "what up what up"

• Like 7

I really liked the disappointed sigh after the engie said "pranks" like it's fucking 2014 or something.

• Like 5

in a way, sean was the original fidget spinner

MNfMZPS.gif

• Like 8

Congrats to engineer Sam for being announced as the new Dr Who. Apparently Cody knew months ago and the stress of keeping the secret was making him act weird.

• Like 4

ATTENTION: My post above is NOT TRUE. I was tricked by a nasty man.

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this