🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 166.5 - Minisode 166.5

From a blood stain memorial to the truth about foxes and everything in between is covered on this week’s mini-sode! Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for Timecop and Blake J. Harris returns to talk to Peter Hyams, director of Timecop (for the full interview go to www.slashfilm.com). Paul also goes through the mail bag and the Movie Bitches review Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Plus, you’ll find out which horror film we’ll be covering next week!

Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepublic.com/user/howdidthisgetmade

Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:

Paul’s new comedy Drive Share is available on Go90. Paul can be seen on Veep. You can see June and Paul on NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU. June stars in Grace and Frankie on Netflix, as well as Lady Dynamite alongside with Jason.

Jason can be seen in The House, The Lego Batman Movie, How to Be Single, Sleeping with Other People, and is still indeed in The Dictator.

The true mark of quality when it comes to Chopping Mall, is the fact that the director made movies under 16 different names

Jim Wynorski

Arch Stanton

Noble Henry

Jay Andrews

Tom Popatopolous

Bob E. Brown

Harold Blueberry

H.R. Blueberry

Jamie Wagner

Bob Robertson

Salvadore Ross

J.R. Mandish

Andrew James

Rob Robertson

Sam Pepperman

Rip Masters

• Like 6

i'm not a gamer. i haven't played one in about 20 years but i would love to play one with jason mantzoukas as the main character. i'd imagine it would be a little 8-bit jason running around in his white shirt calling everyone jerks, secretly nerding out about harry potter and the final boss has to be a scary clown in a van

• Like 1

It's finally Chopping Mall!!! Finally!!!! I mean, I've seen it before, but I'll watch it again. CHOPPING MALL!!

giphy.gif

• Like 12

Finally! I don't actually care about the movie, but I'm a fan of the guest they had for the episode. As this ep was recorded back in March, is this the record for longest time between recording an episode and airing it?

• Like 2

That person should really reevaluate her friendship with her friend. Raisins? In coleslaw? Gross.

#Notinmycoleslaw

(BTW - Best EHL Ever! This is what I want! Thanks everyone!)

• Like 12

What kind of sick fuck puts raisins in coleslaw? Seriously. Next thing you know they'll be telling you how their favourite cookie is oatmeal raisin and they grew up eating Raisin Bran every morning. Some people are just plain weird. Thankfully Paul put them in their place and luckily they can continue being friends.

Maybe I'm being too harsh and maybe we should all try it just once. Or at least try it with another kind of fruit like apples.

• Like 9

What kind of sick fuck puts raisins in coleslaw? Seriously. Next thing you know they'll be telling you how their favourite cookie is oatmeal raisin and they grew up eating Raisin Bran every morning. Some people are just plain weird. Thankfully Paul put them in their place and luckily they can continue being friends.

Maybe I'm being too harsh and maybe we should all try it just once. Or at least try it with another kind of fruit like apples.

Huh, sounds like you've got a personal stake in this.

There doesn't have to be two "Camerons" on the forums, you know, and I don't like freaky-deaky crap in my coleslaw.

I'm just saying, I'm re-evaluating...

• Like 4

Huh, sounds like you've got a personal stake in this.

There doesn't have to be two "Camerons" on the forums, you know, and I don't like freaky-deaky crap in my coleslaw.

I'm just saying, I'm re-evaluating...

I'm just saying maybe next time you have some coleslaw take a scoop out and put one or two raisins in it. Then mix it up and try. If it's nice you can add more and if not you have a whole untouched coleslaw left.

I've eaten lots of weird things and weird combinations of things here in Japan and while not all of it has been a hit I'm surprised by how delicious some things have been. However you're right, there is no place for freaky-deaky crap in coleslaw. See we can still be friends!

#inmycoleslaw

• Like 7

The only bad news is that Paul didn't immediately recommend that the caller end her relationship with that degenerate.

• Like 6

The only bad news is that Paul didn't immediately recommend that the caller end her relationship with that degenerate.

It's just raisins guys! While I agree anyone who likes raisins in coleslaw has something wrong with them, I'm just saying maybe we try it once before we judge.

• Like 7

I've heard of carrot & raisin salad but not raisins (golden or otherwise) in cole slaw.

• Like 6

It's just raisins guys! While I agree anyone who likes raisins in coleslaw has something wrong with them, I'm just saying maybe we try it once before we judge.

TRYING NEW THINGS TAKES TOO LONG!!! JUDGE NOW!

• Like 9

I've heard of carrot & raisin salad but not raisins (golden or otherwise) in cole slaw.

The question is are you going to be the one brave enough to try it? Please do and report back.

TRYING NEW THINGS TAKES TOO LONG!!! JUDGE NOW!

• Like 7

Craaaap I just realized I forgot to do my This Week in Feminism...

Oh well I'll just have to retroactively post about it in Timecop.

• Like 9

Craaaap I just realized I forgot to do my This Week in Feminism...

Oh well I'll just have to retroactively post about it in Timecop.

Taylor RN

tumblr_m99yi6quqo1qedb29o1_500.gif

• Like 13

Next thing you know they'll be telling you how their favourite cookie is oatmeal raisin and they grew up eating Raisin Bran every morning. Some people are just plain weird.

Ummmm...I love oatmeal raisin cookies, and Raisin Bran was my favorite cereal as a kid (my mom didn't let us eat any sugary cereals, so it was the sweetest thing I got; also, I love raisins).

But even I wouldn't eat raisins in cole slaw. That sounds fucking disgusting. I do dig carrot raisin salad, though.

• Like 10

I think we're missing the big picture here. Coleslaw can come in many different forms and styles. Maybe the version we're all thinking of is not the same time as this weirdo's version. I think a vinegary coleslaw with raisins would be gross but a more creamy mayonnaise based one could work with raisins maybe.

• Like 5

I think we're missing the big picture here. Coleslaw can come in many different forms and styles. Maybe the version we're all thinking of is not the same time as this weirdo's version. I think a vinegary coleslaw with raisins would be gross but a more creamy mayonnaise based one could work with raisins maybe.

And I think you're a spy sent from Sun-Maid!

• Like 5

I've seen (but not tasted) raisin filled coleslaw and this is pretty much my experience with it. Which in my opinion doesn't make it coleslaw but some sort of cabbage 'salad' ala pasta salad or potato salad.

Coleslaw should be crunchy and vinegary.

• Like 4

Why are you such a coleslaw raisin apologist?

NVM. As I posted this, I saw the gif you posted of yourself above.

• Like 7

Why are you such a coleslaw raisin apologist?

NVM. As I posted this, I saw the gif you posted of yourself above.

I don't know what you've been hearing through the grapevine

• Like 7