🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 166.5 - Minisode 166.5

The rocky mountain oysters probably are in consideration then. They are just pig or bull testicles.

Oh, I should've said uni because they look like tongues.

• Like 3

Oh, I should've said uni because they look like tongues.

Seriously. It's like you don't even know what we're doing here!

Sauerkraut.jpg

• Like 6

But what is the most sexy food?

A peach. I could eat a peach for hours ...

v46ZJg.gif

• Like 10

Raisins get a bad rap, but a heads-up is needed. They're not good as a surprise ingredient.

Now Craisins ... they can piss right off.

• Like 7

Isn't a raisin basically an undead grape? A zombie grape if you will.

I am so happy at the direction this thread has taken. I came to ask who the eff puts raisins in coleslaw, and more importantly, who ASKS ABOUT IT. Like who even thinks, "There might be raisins in this coleslaw." And was she pro or against? I have questions. Because, like, maybe she just went to another barbecue where someone had gross raisins in their coleslaw and she was calling to ask, "Hey, you don't put raisins in your goddamn coleslaw do you?" That's okay. But if she WANTED raisins in the coleslaw, then we have a problem.

I think that girl who went on that date needs to ask herself, "Does this man look like Paul Scheer? Do I want to do that to June?" Because Paul was pretty defensive.

Hello person in the Peace Corps!

• Like 9

Like who even thinks, "There might be raisins in this coleslaw." And was she pro or against? I have questions. Because, like, maybe she just went to another barbecue where someone had gross raisins in their coleslaw and she was calling to ask, "Hey, you don't put raisins in your goddamn coleslaw do you?"

Some folks like myself enjoy putting the coleslaw right on the barbeque sandwich. If I ever found out that some negligent potlucker allowed raisins to infiltrate my BBQ sandwich, "Are there raisins in the coleslaw?" would be my first question at every other BBQ I ever go to.

• Like 9

Some folks like myself enjoy putting the coleslaw right on the barbeque sandwich. If I ever found out that some negligent potlucker allowed raisins to infiltrate my BBQ sandwich, "Are there raisins in the coleslaw?" would be my first question at every other BBQ I ever go to.

If you're making a BBQ sandwich, that is the best place for the slaw. And I would be so fucking angry if I bit into a raisin.

• Like 7

Psst - I think there might be raisins reading this...right...now....

• Like 7

Psst - I think there might be raisins reading this...right...now....

Speaking of reading, I know what I'm reading this weekend.

2755895_Agatha_Raisin_and_the_Quiche_of_Death_1969.jpg

• Like 7

CHOPPING MALL is a masterpiece.

Jim Wynorski is on Facebook and shamelessly self-promotes his works as his daily posts. CHOPPING MALL being one of his biggest films, frequently pops up... as well as his other work with Kelli Maroney. I posted to his page and another about the upcoming episode (he's replied) so he already knows to expect it next week. As long as you keep the interview interesting, I can't imagine Jim would be against doing something with Blake Harris to help bring awareness to the film and his most recent efforts, including but not limited to a recent family-friendly "DOGGONE" series with a Jack Russell Terrier.

• Like 1

In the Pittsburgh area, we have Primanti Bros., a chain of restaurants that has a lot of good stuff, and they put coleslaw on EVERYTHING. Not seen anywhere on their menu? A raisin option. They put coleslaw on everything and not once do they mention them, which goes to show JUST how absurd of an idea it is!

• Like 9

Just FYI ... http://www.food.com/...-raisins-215025

picgBnNJ0.jpg

This is a 5-star recipe, because there's no accounting for taste in this world.

Yeah, but only five reviews in total. I mean, one is Cam Bert, we KNOW that - for sure. The other four people must just be garbage, monster people, I guess...

Also, check out the rest of the ingredients on that recipe. It's like someone was trying to invent the anti-slaw.

• Like 6

^ That picture is an argument for using regular raisins instead of golden raisins like Paul recommended. I think the regular ones will be easier to spot in cole slaw (and therefore easier to pick out).

• Like 7

In the Pittsburgh area, we have Primanti Bros.

Would I be déclassé (as a Pittsburgher) if I admitted that I do not like Primanti Bros.?
  • Like 2

if you're in any bit of a bad mood i would recommend waiting till it lifts to watch this ... it felt about twice as long as it's running time. i was hoping it would cheer me up ... it did not. there's alot of love out there for it so it's probably just me and i'm looking forward to episode but i found this one a slog.

Yeah, but only five reviews in total. I mean, one is Cam Bert, we KNOW that - for sure. The other four people must just be garbage, monster people, I guess...

Also, check out the rest of the ingredients on that recipe. It's like someone was trying to invent the anti-slaw.

First off I think I've made my anti-raisin stance very clear. I mean I want to slap that person's friend who brought it up... However, I do think we owe it to them to try it once.

I agree I looked at the rest of the ingredients and immediately checked out. Onions and mustard and mayonnaise? Pass thank you very much.

I mean if I was a person who liked raisin coleslaw I would say this recipe is probably the closest to what that monster grew up eating. The freak.

• Like 6

Obviously, we have an opinion, but there are others who have different opinions.

• Like 5

i assume there's a few Who fans in here:

i never really got into Dr. Who but it's a nice pick. she's a great actor.

I'm excited about this!

• Like 2

Obviously, we have an opinion, but there are others who have different opinions.

Yeah, "others"...

• Like 5