๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 166.5 - Minisode 166.5

RIP George A Romero ... or rise up and start a zombie apocalypse .. it's up to you George .. thanks for all the scares

ย 

wan82a.jpg

ย 

May his monkeys ever shine...

• Like 5

RIP George A Romero ... or rise up and start a zombie apocalypse .. it's up to you George .. thanks for all the scares

R.I.P. Martin Landau

This makes me very nervous about the rule of threes

• Like 4

Would I be dรฉclassรฉ (as a Pittsburgher) if I admitted that I do not like Primanti Bros.?

I'm okay with them, but they're usually not my first choice. I work a lot of wrestling shows and don't get out of those until pretty late, and then a lot of us hang out and grab a bite, so it's usually Denny's, Eat n' Park, or Primanti's (which is open until 2) after the show, depending on where we are and what the closest option is.

The true mark of quality when it comes to Chopping Mall, is the fact that the director made movies under 16 different names

Jim Wynorski

Arch Stanton

Noble Henry

Jay Andrews

Tom Popatopolous

Bob E. Brown

Harold Blueberry

H.R. Blueberry

Jamie Wagner

Bob Robertson

Salvadore Ross

J.R. Mandish

Andrew James

Rob Robertson

Sam Pepperman

Rip Masters

ย 

You forgot the amazing Paul Bartel.

Paul Bartel and Jim Wynorski are two different people.

ย 

On the subject, however, Paul and Mary "Bland" making a cameo in Chopping Mall is the craziest example of stunt cast/in-joke I've seen in a movie (Dick Miller was more of a wink and actually makes sense). I can't imagine the scene making any sense unless you are in on it.

ย 

I'm sure they'll bring this up. I feel like Eating Raoul is something Jason would have seen and been into.

i assume there's a few Who fans in here:

ย 

i never really got into Dr. Who but it's a nice pick. she's a great actor.

ย 

Been a fan of hers since "Attack The Block"

• Like 4

ย 

Been a fan of hers since "Attack The Block"

Which is really just a movie about how The Doctor joined forces with a former Imperial Trooper to fight aliens and protect Earth :P

• Like 3

Coleslaw aside...

ย 

sOt3Yvv.jpg

ย 

I really hope Jason took note of this product placement.

• Like 1

I watched the movie last week and, in reading this thread I realsie I have already forgotten just how batshit it is...I think I need a rewatch before the podcast is released.....glutton for self abuse???