🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 24 — Traditions

Hey guys, let's make a deal: Every Tuesday, indefinitely, we will get together via the magic of podcasting and discuss different philosophic and metaphysical topics. There! We did it! We made a tradition! Or did we? Find out as Tig, Kyle, and David explore the history of traditions, discover the traditions of the animal kingdom, and teach you listeners about the best tradition of all - Knockout Ball!

you promise? where can we find the directions for knockout ball?

Man, Kyle yelling about Miss America gave me the hardest Earwolf laughs I've had in a month. And Earwolf laughs are the hardiest laughs of all! Dunnigan, you've Dunni-it-agan. Nnn.

hey guys, @wrongwestern here. Just to set the record straight, the Xmas wrapping paper face-bomb tradition is 100% true. But it's not strictly reserved for the old and infirm. Any person of any age is vulnerable to the attack, as long as 1) they do not see it coming, 2) you can be reasonably sure the origin of your throw will go undetected by the victim, and 3) they are currently at the center of attention at the moment of impact (i.e. opening a gift, telling a story, saying a prayer, etc.) However, bonus points are awarded for "having the balls" to launch one at Mamaw or Grandad. It is totally harmless and good natured. No old people are injured during this now revered Christmas tradition. But, it's hard to convey that in 140 characters.

Sign in to follow this