🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 124 - Erin Whitehead, Stephanie Allynne, Mary Holland: Sex and the City

Join Samantha Jones (Erin Whitehead), Miranda Hobbes (Stephanie Alynne), Charlotte York (Mary Holland), and Carrie Bradshaw (Lauren Lapkus) as they reunite at their favorite brunch house in another episode of Sex and the City. They’ll catch up on their relationships, take a Pop Quiz as they recollect their past adventures, and decide on their new careers. Plus, Traci Reardon stops by to offer sex life advice in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

In the early part of the episode, I'd started to think this was like a SuperEgo Forgotten Classics sort of thing where they know character concepts but never watched an episode. But then by about fifteen minutes in, that was clearly not the case. Amazing episode. Erin killed it as Samantha, but the best part was the almost anguished claim of "It's relentless" from Stephanie on it.

• Like 2

I love WSGLL, and the Wild Horses episodes are some of my favourites. I would love even more a Wild Horses podcast just like their WSGLL episodes - set up the premise/characters and then just let them go for an hour.

Phenomenal episode. Erin's Samantha is even better than Claudia O'Doherty's!

• Like 2

I love WSGLL, and the Wild Horses episodes are some of my favourites. I would love even more a Wild Horses podcast just like their WSGLL episodes - set up the premise/characters and then just let them go for an hour.

Well, there is the Wild Horses: The Perspective series, but that's behind the paywall!

This was an incredibly cohesive, funny episode. Like, top 5 funny.

I want to hear them do this again but switch up who's playing which character.

• Like 2

Phenomenal episode. Erin's Samantha is even better than Claudia O'Doherty's!

Mmmmmm, I love fucking.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this