🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
ksteiner325

Teeth (2007)

A movie about a girl with vagina dentata. A poor miss guided morality tale in which all men are vile human beings who deserve to get their dicks bitten off by a girl with a razor sharp snatch.

Enjoy a look at the trailer which is almost as unbearable as the movie.
  • Like 1

I was hanging out with my roommate and her boyfriend and they were trying to pick out a movie before going to bed. I had them put in this movie.

Best moment is when her boyfriend figured out what the movie was about. What can I say? I'm really good at setting the mood for couples.

But yes, this would be perfect for the podcast.

• Like 1

Fantastically awful movie that's incredibly disturbing. Anyone trying to push abstinence-only education should just show students this movie. It's physically impossible for anyone to perform if they've just seen this.

I imagine everyone would have multiple priceless reactions to all the twisted things in Teeth. That being said, I don't know if Paul could do that to June... one two infinitely too many sexual assaults.

I love this movie it changed my life. I feel every couple should see this movie. Start out by getting the mood right, be sure to eat a nice hearty meal. Light some candles curl up and enjoy. By the end you will be in opposite corners of the room questioning life and everything you know about female body.

Dawn (Jess Weixler) is an active member of her high-school chastity club but, when she meets Tobey (Hale Appleman), nature takes its course, and the pair answer the call. They suddenly learn she is a living example of the vagina dentata myth, when the encounter takes a grisly turn.

Longtime listener, first time poster.

Insane movie. Perfect for the show. 

The summary above says it all!