🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Hollywood Masterclass Episode 3 - Everybody's Gotta Eat! (w/ Hayes Davenport)

You sweet summer children, you don't even know what it was like when the boys took a week off after the Dan Klein episode and we were all left wondering if the last thing we'd ever hear from them was an episode with DAN KLEIN!

This is friggen sumer vacation baby! Sean and Hayes are taking a Carribean Cruise soakin up the rays, taking in the sights of those crystal clear waters and heck, probably takin in some of the sights of those red hot babes!!

• Like 7

so sad to know there will never be another episode

• Like 9

Colin has chimed in on Reddit!

"Coming soon! The episode got delayed and will publish this morning."

Perhaps the funniest thing the boys ever did... was making us think we were learning how to say goodbye but actually we don't have to yet and maybe we can learn some other good things instead...

• Like 9

this is like when question of the day ended. Sad that the podcast is gone and never comeing back but I'll always have my memory.

• Like 7

About this other cheeba hawk....

Look bruh, I was here first.

And whoever is Number 1 Cheeba Hawk on instagram...stop that too! Or you two are just gonna bully me into a name change :(

• Like 4

Ok dude I'm super sorry I DIDNT KNOW IM A FOOL!!!!!!

And whoever is Number 1 Cheeba Hawk on instagram...stop that too! Or you two are just gonna bully me into a name change :(/>

• Like 1

How do I switch my name or do I need a new account? I was thinking og scar or boughboy swimfan

And whoever is Number 1 Cheeba Hawk on instagram...stop that too! Or you two are just gonna bully me into a name change :(/>

• Like 1