🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Veronica_Sawyer

Savage Streets (1984)

It doesn't look like anyone has mentioned Savage Streets. Linda Blair's attempt to be seen in more adult rolls. She's a teenage vigilante taking on a rough rival gang in Los Angeles. Featuring 80's scream queen Linnnea Quigley (Night of the Demons, Return of the Living Dead, Silent Night Deadly Night, Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama to name a few).

puagg6tx.jpg?v=1456715090

The full movie is on YouTube. Trailer Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT9NGNh0HA4

I watched this last year for the first time after finding it on youtube. If this film was not a b-movie it would be really bad but as a b-movie it is brilliant in so many ways. It has over the top acting, crazy characters, a plot that at times makes no sense and dialogue that's so poor so what is there not to like about this.

Great call for HDTGM think it has a lot of the hallmarks of the types of films they enjoy doing, plus there is a load of Nudity that will keep Jason happy.

• Like 1

To this day find so odd is the escalation of events. It's like the rivalry goes zero to 100 in about four scenes. You trash my car...I'm going to kill your best friend. WTH???

• Like 1

To this day find so odd is the escalation of events. It's like the rivalry goes zero to 100 in about four scenes. You trash my car...I'm going to kill your best friend. WTH???

Veronica_Sawyer it is totally like that but at the same time after someone gets raped and killed nothing happens or gets done, they don't even close the school. No wonder she goes on the rampage for revenge

• Like 1

Just started watching this on Prime and it totally deserves an episode. The basic setup is basically "how can we have a more fucked up beginning story arc than Death Wish," in having the handicapped sister be attacked and raped by the gang from every beat-em up video game from the 80s. The sister, who apparently is so mute she can't even scream during her attack as she is literally mouthing a scream but not making noise is made to seem almost mentally disabled as well in how simple she acts around everyone she meets, makes it the attack more uncomfortable to watch. Then having white bread Linda Blair playing the badass gang leader was hilarious, especially when watching her fight the cheerleader in the shower where for no reason another fight between two naked chicks is happening. Also somehow this movie somehow featured what I can only describe as a dual rape as when the sister is attacked, the first guy on her is literally forced himself after he begins to realize the gang is taking it to far and tries to get away.

I would absolutely die happy if they did this one, but it might be a bit too dark with the sexual violence.

Teenagers browsing crossbow and bear trap sales though?!  Please.

Sign in to follow this