🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 035: Are You Ready to Get Back to Work, 007?

James Bonding is back! And better than ever. Or at least more regularly-released than ever. Join Matt and Matt for the introductory episode of their second season. They'll discuss the state of the franchise, the state of the podcast, and the format of the show going forward. Subscribe now.

• Like 1

I'm elated this podcast is back. I remember back when it was starting that the Matts wanted certain guests for some movies that never materialized (like Paget Brewster for View to a Kill). So I'm hoping with a second chance, that they can pull it off.

• Like 1

Yelling at my phone right now!!! the "You Only Live Twice" tie-in in "Shatterhand" will no doubt have something to do with the title; Doctor Shatterhand was Bloefeld's alias in the "You Only Live Twice" novel.

• Like 1

When the Matts were talking about the guest to have on for the James Bond theme park, I was thinking "Paul Scheer Paul Scheer Paul Scheer..." And then they said it. Yes, please do that episode. I can just hear Paul getting excited talking about it.

I could not possibly care less about James Bond, but I love this podcast. So glad it's back. (Also, this is probably why the diversion about the A-Team stunt spectacular was my favorite part.)

• Like 1