🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 127 — National Pleasure

Scott as game host...wow, as always. Hearing the guest confused by the "real" misheard lyric is never short of hilarious. And that yes-or-no-only WYR this time...
And as David Thomas said, this was a yes-and master class. Scheer ran with everything. After he took it like that movie Taken, of course.

Paul Scheer / Bob Cage = Star. Great episode, don't usually watch Comedy Bang Bang, more of a HDTGM guy, but I love the music on the show. Is there a thread or link to the different "commercial breaks" songs? Especially Like a G-Six.

Thanks, and I love the Show

Some highlights that i like from the show. Do you wanna Fuck? Do You Wanna Suck? Eat Me Out. I'm talking to you Dad. 17:08 into the show Guess the misheard lyrics. - Nick Swardson. You can't fuck a girl with your asshole. "I bet you can use some con-Air conditioning now.. What's up player" National Pleasure. Gone in 69 Seconds, This is how we don't do it,
Bread, tomato, cheese, pepperoni, pepper, sausage, mushroom,pineapple, canadian bacon, cheese filled crust, deep dish possibilities, olives, and you know what else the mozzarella. God Damnit I wish people would FUCKING WAKE UP. Wine, dine, and 69

"You made the rice, YOU made the gravy, you made the pasta, you made the prosciutt', you made the spaghett', you made the calzones, and Billy Joel sat around on his fat lazy ass watching Sportscentre" - Billy Joel, LIVE from Italy

In his defense, Paul Scheer did do a bit of a Nic Cage affectation in his voice. Brody Stevens sounds a bit like Jimmy Pardo.

Yeah, I think we need an episode with Brody, Jimmy Pardo, and Paul Gilmartin where no one introduces themselves and we just have to guess who's saying what at any given moment.

3 things that made this a great show

1) Brody Stevens getting dumped on more than Todd Glass
2) Nick Swardson and Scottobots's amazing Italian accents
3) A Taken reference!

Damn I couldn't listen to the whole thing. Everyone was fantastic but Swardson really detracted from the whole thing. Every time he interjected it wasn't ruined the flow for me. I'm one of those people who avoids comics he's not a fan of rather than hate on them, Here I tried sitting through it since it's my fav podcast but I couldn't.

-

Maybe I'll come back to it in a different state of mind where I can handle some swardson.

I'm right there with ya. Swardson is decidedly not funny.