🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 169 - The Garbage Pail Kids Movie: LIVE!

Forum Game!

What's your GPK name (and describe the card)?

Candied CAMERON - my GPK with a head like a candy apple with a bite taken out of it. Of course, a worm will be coming out of the bite. It should also look like I'm chewing as if I somehow took a bite out of my own head.

Cl-ass-y CAM - my GPK getting out of a limo drunk and smoking cigarettes while paparazzi take photos. My sequined dress is too short and you can tell I'm not wearing any underwear.

Chthonic CAM - my GPK as a gigantic, hooded Elder God with tentacles for a mouth. As lightning crackles behind me, I'm throwing enormous 12 sided dice at other GPK's that have been driven to madness from gazing upon my unholy visage.

Obviously, in honor of the name endowed by Cam and Tom, I'd be Cake Butt. So a kid with a butt. Of Cake.

• Like 6

Obviously, in honor of the name endowed by Cam and Tom, I'd be Cake Butt. So a kid with a butt. Of Cake.

That's what you get for having such a sweet, sweet Internet butt.

• Like 4

Not to be confused with CamBert as CamButte. He's a disgusting...land mass.

• Like 5

Not to be confused with CamBert as CamButte. He's a disgusting...land mass.

And you're TOM Stanks. I see yours as a skunk baby who lives in a garbage dump. ;)

• Like 5

I think since my Internet Moniker already has the word "Sniffer" in it, not to mention starting with a "Q" sound, there is the obvious unsavory Nom De Guerrbage in "Queefer Sniffer." I could also go with "Quasar Yiffer," in which I travel to space with a bunch of furries to engage in zero-G animal costumed frottage.

• Like 2

As much as I'd like to show my my disgusting land mass, I would go with a simpler...

"Cam Burnt" - which would be a GPK who is all blacken and charred and smoking still while holding some maps and calculators.

• Like 6

Considering this is the official Defenders/GPK thread, how about:

Fluke CAGE - a GPK depicting the Hero of Harlem as a parasitic flatworm

IRON cyst - a mystical and mopey GPK covered in hundreds of ruptured, glowing cysts

• Like 5

Considering this is the official Defenders/GPK thread, how about:

Fluke CAGE - a GPK depicting the Hero of Harlem as a parasitic flatworm

IRON cyst - a mystical and mopey GPK covered in hundreds of ruptured, glowing cysts

Jessica Bones - she's a skeleton (but still strong as hell)

Madame Mad Gao Disease - she ate tainted beef and now she's even crazier

Sticks is just Ticks - he's covered in ticks and has to take doxy for life

• Like 4

Matt Murduck - It's Ali Gator, but a duck instead of an alligator.

Froggy Nelson - This one's a gimme. But he's a frog.

Danny Gland - Danny has a severe hormonal imbalance that causes his right hand to swell and ooze profuse amounts of glowing, yellow bile.

• Like 4

Jessica Bones - she's a skeleton (but still strong as hell)

Madame Mad Gao Disease - she ate tainted beef and now she's even crazier

Sticks is just Ticks - he's covered in ticks and has to take doxy for life

Matt Murduck - It's Ali Gator, but a duck instead of an alligator.

Froggy Nelson - This one's a gimme. But he's a frog.

Danny Gland - Danny has a severe hormonal imbalance that causes his right hand to swell and ooze profuse amounts of glowing, yellow bile.

giphy.gif

What about...

Frankfurter Castle - He's a raging GPK hot dog that shoots condiments at people (Kind of like the Condiment King)

or

Patsy "Walker" - an elderly GPK proficient in Krav Maga that fights "crime" by thrusting the tennis balls on the bottom of her walker at the hooligans on her lawn

• Like 5

Patsy "Walker" - an elderly GPK proficient in Krav Maga that fights "crime" by thrusting the tennis balls on the bottom of her walker at the hooligans on her lawn

Or TRASH Walker. She lives in the dumpster next to mine.

• Like 4

Ooh, I like that better!

I'm trying to come up for one for Colleen and I keep running into "Colleen Wang." Stop it brain! These cards are for children, damn it!

• Like 3

Ooh, I like that better!

I'm trying to come up for one for Colleen and I keep running into "Colleen Wang." Stop it brain! These cards are for children, damn it!

Lol, I know. I was like "Colleen beeSTING? Colleen RINGworm?" Meh.

• Like 3

I'll be y'all's dumpster neighbor because we're all trash for Jessica ;)

• Like 5

I'll be y'all's dumpster neighbor because we're all trash for Jessica ;)

You can be "Cray-cray Tay-Tay" I see you as the GBK version of that garbage lady in Labyrinth.

• Like 4

It's amazing how often I want to make them either an animal or a food item. I'm better than this!

• Like 5

Is Colleen Spleen a good one?

• Like 2

What not go with just Colleen Wing and make her some horrible bird like creature like Ali Gator?

• Like 3