🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Julia

SHOW & TELL: 2011 EARWOLF HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

We'll be issuing a challenge to Earwolf fans soon on the Earwolf blog - we want to see your Earwolf inspired Halloween costumes!
-
This is the forum where fans are urged to post photos of themselves dressed in costumes inspired by their favorite shows, guests, hosts, characters and running gags. Be sure to include a caption and short description so we know what you're dressed as.
-
Our favorites may be featured in future posts on the Earwolf blog.
-
Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

I attempted to make a 'The Wolf Dead' Halloween costume. What do you think? Check out my new post on the Earwolf blog for tips on how to dress like your favorite characters - Huell Howser, Bob Ducca, and more. Here's the post: http://www.earwolf.com/2011/10/show-tell-2011-earwolf-halloween-costumes/
Then post photos and descriptions of your Earwolf-inspired costumes in this forum! We'll share some of our favorites on the Earwolf blog and the Earwolf Facebook fan page.

[attachment=9297,200]

I might make a depressed Bruce Jenner that will have a small Kris Kardashian strapped to his back at all times.

Thanks so much, Foam Corner. I'd love to see how you can turn "Foam Corner" into a costume!

Here's a suggestion:

Goat-ron costume

One Optimus Prime costume without a mask

One goat head mask

"Listen up! I got a PhD from Hofstra, and raining down shit on your face!" That's a sweet sweater, JoshDallasRazo! Nice job.

Sign in to follow this