🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 199 - Scott Aukerman, Our 199th Episode Guest

"I'm not SAYING all the designers at Wohven aren't great — I'm just saying everyone has a FAVOURITE!"

• Like 5

Scharpling thinks the boys still have 5 eps left. He's in for a rude awakening when he finds out next week is the last one.

This post came from my computer. No stupid autocorrrect makinf teh wrod "eos" capitalailised anymor!

• Like 6

what are you talking about, everything i said was very positive

• Like 10

First of all killer ep, Scauckerman serves as a nice "counter point" to the boyz ironic comedy style.

I gotta call The Soccer Man out on one point. He implied that the show only has male listeners. You forgot about Julie Klausner, Scauk. SHE. LISTENS. EVERY. WEEK.

• Like 4

on ambiguity

it's hard for the listener to extrapolate the politics of actual sean and actual hayes from the project alone. it sometimes explicitly makes fun of the listener/artist-relation, presenting the hollywood-podcaster as a cynical, careerist ad-clown that despises both its listeners and its podcast: the project knowingly idicts its own credibility in the abstract. in addition critiques are almost always interpenetrations of the seemingly serious and the parodical:

sean vs religion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncOlNioblW8&feature=youtu.be&t=24

kardashian vs the plane:

the one who performs the seemingly serious is often led into the parodical by his complement. sean's solo episode seems more consistent in its critique than an average episode, and it's brave art:

• Like 8

mm, yes, semiotics. I read that word online a while ago and I don't know anything about it but I assume everyone stopped reading this post as soon as they got to it

• Like 8

on ambiguity

it's hard for the listener to extrapolate the politics of actual sean and actual hayes from the project alone. it sometimes explicitly makes fun of the listener/artist-relation, presenting the hollywood-podcaster as a cynical, careerist ad-clown that despises both its listeners and its podcast: the project knowingly idicts its own credibility in the abstract. in addition critiques are almost always interpenetrations of the seemingly serious and the parodical:

sean vs religion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncOlNioblW8&feature=youtu.be&t=24

kardashian vs the plane:

the one who performs the seemingly serious is often led into the parodical by his complement. sean's solo episode seems more consistent in its critique than an average episode, and it's brave art:

Lol u fuckin nerd

• Like 6

Hope everyone got good GCSE results today. But don't worry if you didn't, they are no where near as important as your teachers have been telling you.

PS I love the podcast

• Like 5

Hope everyone got good GCSE results today. But don't worry if you didn't, they are no where near as important as your teachers have been telling you.

PS I love the podcast

I gave my teacher Mrs. Crab-Apple a 'D' in her classroom yesterday B) hehehehe

EDIT: oh and I got an 'A' and some 'T' hehehehe :lol: :lol: B)

• Like 2

Who was that Verbatim Vic imposter?

That was me. It's been hell working around all of our schedules but me and the boys finally were able to nail something down. Glad I was able to appear on the final episode ever of Hollywood Handbook!

• Like 4

Hey forum fans! "its been a while!'

We are doing the Popcorn Gallery again for our 200th episode (this is real). Please submit questions for:

Laura Lapkus

Paul F. Shopkins

Mary Howard

Jon Gabus

Nick Roll

Thank you for being here the whole time

Question for Lauren Lapkus

Hi, Lauren, it's Intern Andy. I was just wondering: how are you? how have things been? it's been a few years. I hope you're doing well.

Question for the othre guests:

Do you have any tips for talking to girls

• Like 22

i suddenly regret so many of the things ive said in this forum

• Like 7

We are doing the Popcorn Gallery again for our 200th episode (this is real). Please submit questions for:

Laura Lapkus

Paul F. Shopkins

Mary Howard

Jon Gabus

Nick Roll

Laura Lapkus is intern andy as creepy in real life? If you dont remember him either, what is Pete Homes like in person? Is he always making it weird?

PFS whats your sign?

Hi Mary Howard are you sorry that you interrupted the show that one time?

Gabe, Doughboys or Action Boyz?

Nick Kroll why werent Sean and Hayes on the 500th episode of Comedy Bang Bang? Too funny?

• Like 7

Hi, Paul, you seem to be an important person at Earwolf. Any idea how I can get my original account back? This is JeffreyParties btw

• Like 13

Hi Paul,

How do you feel about the fact that the popular toys "Shopkins" are clearly profiting off the cachet attached to the Paul F Shopkins name?

• Like 7

Hey Guys,

Isn't doctor who nuts?

• Like 6

Hello,

Laura Lapkus

Paul F. Shopkins

Mary Howard

Jon Gabus

Nick Roll

Do you all wish you had a forum devoted to your show as cool as this one?

• Like 11

Hey Nick, Mary, Paul, Lauren, Gino,

1) Did you come all this way just to bow down and suck on Sean and Hayes because you could have done that from home. They're that big.

Please don't ask this to the girls or just dont say it in front of them at all.

2) How many racist things did Jon Gabrus say this episode?

• Like 16

my math teacher yelled at me for not having a calculator in class. what jokes can i say to make him like me again?

• Like 10

Laura Lapkus

Paul F. Shopkins

Mary Howard

Jon Gabus

Nick Roll

Q for Nick Roll: What is the best way to quit doing something that is really popular?

• Like 8