🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 199 - Scott Aukerman, Our 199th Episode Guest

Question for all guests: has it been an honour being on the last episode of Hollywood Handbook?

• Like 10

Lauren,

Do you know of any great diners in New York?

Edit, or could you put me in contact with someone who does?

• Like 14

To Lauren: whenever the President tweets, you race to be one of the first replies. Why?

To Paul: where do you get your ideas?

To Mary: I heard you on a podcast say that you went to boarding school. Which vessel were you learning to board? Haha that was just a joke question. The real question is do you have any funny stories about that?

To Jon: when the other guests appear on CBB, they often like to do new characters with totally different backstories, personalities, voices, etc. What is it about the Gino character that keeps it so fresh even after so many repeat appearances?

To Nick: is it true that you would change the jokes on the cue cards to make Bill Hader crack up during the taping?

• Like 21

Question for John Gabrus,

who is the strongest celebrity you think you can beat in a fight?

• Like 12

Mr. Gabrus at what point does your ironic racism stop being ironic and instead become a mask that eats into your face?

• Like 8

Ms. Lapkus on a scale of 1-10 how awful was it to film a sex scene with Pete Holmes?

• Like 10

Mary, Lauren, Paul and Nick

Is being from Long Island and charming a good excuse for saying things that if said by anyone else would be a huge problem and bordering on a level of insensitivity that the nation frankly doesn't need right now?

• Like 7

Hi Paul,

Because any day now we'll all have self-driving cars, allowing us to watch movies and TV during our commutes, and thus rendering podcasts obsolete, how much podcast stock should I short sell, and what if the cars eventually start just driving wherever they want?

• Like 11

Mary and Lauren,

It has famously been said that "Wild horses couldn't drag me away". Have you and your teammates ever actually tried to drag Mick Jagger away, and do you think that you could.

• Like 7

Dear Mary Howard,

Casey Anthony was found not guilty by a jury of her peers. What is your favorite episode of Friends?

• Like 7

Question for Laura and Mary, Fuck, Marry, Kill - Jon Gabrus, Paul F Tompkins, Nick Kroll?

• Like 9

for mr thompkins: how great was that popcorn gallery theme song, huh?

for the panel: how do you get into "The Funny Zone"?

• Like 23

btw hayes you forgot to click like on my funny wohven posts earlier

• Like 15

also could i get a shout out on the big #200 show?

• Like 17

if greggy doesn't get a shout-out, then 200 will be the last episode i ever listen to

• Like 12

Can my question also be a shoutout for greggy

• Like 16

Hey Nick, you've taken the role of Gil Faizon and transformed him into a money making machine for what seems like decades now. Are you afraid that his growing fame will lead you to being typecast as characters with funny voices?

Hi Lauren, given the frequency with which you say "oy vey" are you afraid that people might actually start thinking you're Jewish? Why does this bother you?

• Like 10

Hello Paul F!

Word on the street is that you and Scharpling had a falling out. Anyway, what the hell was the plan with Seeso? Did anyone think that was going to pan out?

• Like 8

Lauren,

Is Nick from the Handmaids Tale bad acting a purposeful choice like in Master of None or did they just really flub this one?

• Like 7

Salutations Nick Roll!

Remember when you used to say the n-word on Comedy Death-Ray? Is that a good thing to do?

• Like 8

mary holland, will you please come on my podcast? well, thanks for listening to my question anyway

• Like 13

Hi Lauren given the semi-ironic creepiness in many of these questions directed at you I'd like to apologize and rescind my previous question.

New Question for Mary Holland:

What's your favorite skateboard trick?

• Like 13

Paul, you and Mary have had a troubled professional relationship in the past, but you've always shied away from discussing the details publicly. Are you willing to finally come clean about the Black Lives Matter incident?

• Like 7

Dear panel of guests,

What's the best content on "Stitcher Premium"?

Thank you,

A big fan

• Like 10

Question to any guest: What did you think of my song? They should play it more? It's a great song? You love it? Popcorn Gallery is a great segment?

• Like 17