🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 199 - Scott Aukerman, Our 199th Episode Guest

Panel:

I got an answer wrong in my maths class and the teacher said “uh the algorithms gonna get you” and he laughed.

BUT we weren’t even doing algorithms cause it was Tuesday.

Anyway who should I report him to?

• Like 8

this question goes to the guest

have you ever burned a mix cd for a lover? what would you put on there and tell me why would you put that on there

• Like 11

Panel question,

When you are a famous celebrity, how important is it to have an expertly curated sock collection?

• Like 5

To all guests,

Can any of you get a job for Mike "box" Elder? Seems like he needs the help.

Gooses ✌

• Like 14

Dear panel: is Kevin there? Please say hi to him for me. I worry about him so much. Love, mwn

• Like 7

Dear panel of guests,

What's the best content on "Stitcher Premium"?

Thank you,

A big fan

To add. 'And how the hell do get the attention of the gerbil that powers the search function on stitcher premium to attempt a simple Boolean query.

• Like 3

Dear Jonathan Gabrus,

If you could have any color toilet bowl cleaning tab, what would it be and is that because of the way you tap your weenus against the porcelain instead of shaking it.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Mary Holland,

I will be matriculating to chapman.edu/grad next semester. How can I spend my extra 20K without my wife finding out?

Thank you.

• Like 7

Nick Kroll,

Why so many K's? Isn't that a little on the nose given the current climate?

Thank you.

• Like 7

Hey guys!

You glad they brought back the popcorn gallery? I'm not. Also when's Disc Tsk Tsk coming back?

• Like 3

Question for Nick Kroll, Lauren Lapkus, Jon Gabrus and Mary Holland. Paul F. Tompkins, this question is not for you so don't you fucking dare try to answer: Who is the biggest prankster on set and how much of the show is improvised? Can't wait for next season!

this font looks like the friggen Simpson haha

• Like 16

Pault Hompkins,

Its often said that all your silly outfits and pompous characters is the manifestation of a childhood wrought with disappointing cold soup; a way to show everyone, 'hey i made it, look at my purple kerchief.' My question is, was it really that much better warm?

• Like 9

To whom it applies,

F, Marry, Kill: milton, bradley, Adam Pally from family feud

• Like 2

Dear Lauren Lapkus,

Did wolfman jack ever hit you up bout that hair? Hook a wolfman up.

• Like 1

Hello, guests.

Are motorcycles still cool or are they bad now? Please respond ASAP.

What's a funny reference that will never get dated to make when I'm telling jokes to my friends?

What is your heart's desire?

Thanks,

RanRan

• Like 11

riddle me this, Tompkins: who in the room is the best improviser in the room?

JhTPpkb.png

• Like 7

Guests, I see that you are all Twitter verified, but Sean and Hayes are not. Can you please help them get the check mark?

• Like 8

Paul,

How do you find time to have a normal life with Scott always making you do so many anniversary episodes of his podcast? Do you need help learning how to say no to his tearful requests?

• Like 5

Mary & Lauren,

How jealous are Stephanie and Erin gonna be when they find out only two Horses got the call for the HH 200th? How do you plan to mend this likely rift?

• Like 5

Jon,

How special is it for you to be featured on the landmark 200th episode of the show, and how will you ever repay Hayes & Sean for the honor?

• Like 3

• Lauren Lapras: I know you're getting buff af, you been using any of that creatine shit?

• Pauf Tompkins: Are snakes just one big leg muscle or one big ab muscle?

• Mary Hollandaise Sauce: If you could have an extra body part, would you?

• Joey Garboni: I'm getting a new car soon and want a rad friggin novelty license plate, any suggestions?

• Nicole: Can you have your dad Venmo me enough change to pay for the pro version? I know he's got plenty of it. Also, I'm sorry about last weekend, it won't happen again.

• All y'all: What's your desert island album?

• Like 8