🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 128 — Coach? Coach? Coach?

By weird coincidence, I was wondering to myself yesterday if Seth Morris still had time to do other people's podcasts while pumping out his own. I'm glad, though, that he did a new character. I don't like to see people getting tied down to one thing.
Meanwhile, BenV and co, I believe you meant to say Scott's beard was "trip-legit".
I can't handle a beard in a Canadian summer, let alone California weather, but more power to y'all.
(I imagine California as a year-round beach resort with some recording studios on it... no?)

Very well done, Dustin! Masterful comedic timing. :)

"we also woud've accepted 'hee hee...bubbles...dah...mccauley...dr. conrad murray...shamon...whoo, or aaaaaoooooooo!'"

I loved how two guests got to know each other by playing a game that one didn't understand and the other hates. High comedy drama.

And ditto the compliments about the Foam Corner outro theme song timing, that was outstanding. Lastly Hank Williams Jr saying "Fuck. Youuuuuuu" needs to be an alert on my phone.

I was thinking of ET when they got to Drew Barrymore and Scrotum... mainly cause ET kinda looks scrotum-y.... Tom Green does make more sense though.

This was one of my favorite episodes in a while, thanks Spot and the guests!

I thought this episode was awesome; although I was slightly disappointed to have found Harris's Foam Corner jokes funnier than normal (I think they're best when they're terrible).

Thank you for everyone's hard work, I'm still amazed by how much incredibly funny content gets released every week.

Foam corner submissions:
"They always say never put metal in a microwave, but have you ever seen the inside of a microwave? (it's all metal)"
"I go to strip clubs for the articles"

I would like to submit my answer for What Am I Thinking? : Star Wars/ Burrito. And it is Chewy. Chewy is the thing between Star Wars and Burrito.

I haven't seen this said yet, so I'll say it: I thought Jon Heder made this episode pretty awkward for the most part, and I was ready to add it to the top of the unfunny charts, but then when Harris said that a ghost wasn't nice, I lost control of my body on the tram. The guy next to me must have thought that I was crying about the photo of a greyhound I was looking at on my phone at the time that I heard him say that.

Catching up- this is driving me nuts- what is the What Am I Thinking theme? I think it's a Broadcast song but I just can't find it ,,,

Sign in to follow this