🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 26 — Love

What is there to say about love that hasn't already been said? It lifts us up where we belong? Nope, been covered. It will lead you back? Nah, I think Taylor Dayne already told us that. Michael Jackson can't stop doing it, Meat Loaf would do anything for it, and The Beatles think it's all we need. Where do Tig, Kyle, and David fall on the issue? Find out this week on Professor Blastoff!

The embarrassing childhood stories were very funny, and reminded me of an old middle/high school friend. One Valentines day he got down on one knee to ask a girl out in 7th grade... with a ring. The girl kept the ring and said no to the romantic offer.

That young romantic is now in a CO state prison serving multiple life sentences for murder... I don't think that the two incidents are related but, that's where one romantic guy ended up.

I love the way that you guys extrapolate the most value out of any trailing off or unfinished thought. Any time there's an incomplete sentence, someone is always there to pounce and ask the most hilarious uncomfortable follow-up questions. Way to go!

It's hard to believe it's been 26 episodes... I remember hearing the bee episode and wondering if this should would catch on. Now, my love for podcast falls somewhere between my love for my cat and my love of cookies.

I've witnessed a real marriage proposal. They are not my cup of tea either...Like I'm not impressed. I feel like people are putting on a show or showing off...

Ah. Poop. David's no fun. Wish he would've answered Kyle's question.

i don't comment on this show as much as i should (ever). it's been growing on me for weeks, and now it's really one of my favourites. you guys don't even need guests. who else can say that? all 3 of you work together so well. stay awesome.

I was publicly proposed to- it involved liquor, a punk show, Halloween, and my partner's misguided attempt to resolve a fight. He got up on stage in-between bands, got a microphone and burbled out a drunken proposal. I didn't want to accept the proposal and i also didn't want to embarrass him (any further) so I said "uh... Ok?". 8 yrs later we are still together, unmarried.
This ep was heart wrenching and amazing. Kind of like how love is.

I always cringe listening to Kyle's adolescent tales, they're so hilarious and uncomfortable. Also, best song titles ever. This has quickly become my favorite podcast on Earwolf. Love you guys.

Sign in to follow this