🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 202 - Maria Blasucci and Amanda Lund, Our Close Friends

Sean and Hayes are joined by MARIA BLASUCCI and AMANDA LUND from Stitcher Premium to discuss something.

• Like 6

I hope they didn't waste my pcg questions and asked them in this ep.

Also, on a weird and totally real note, Maria's uncle Mike taught me how to play guitar. He was in a band with John Belushi in high school called The Ravens.

Happy foruming!

edit: f,s.i.c.

• Like 7

wow i love stitcher premium i bet they're going to be a great guest

• Like 7

three cheers for these great boys! Also, Maria and Amanda are like sweet funny honey for your ears, the crack my whole shit up.

• Like 5

Sorry jocks but this part of the post is only for genius

From the latest trailers it looks like Mario has attended Capman university.

This portion is for everyone:

Great ep. I thought of an "ironically" sexist joke about how if the girls took over they'd have to change the name to "Hollywood Handbag" (I actually first thought of the even worse joke "Hollywood Handboob").

I still have a lot of learning to do and I would like to apologize for the above post. But not the Mario bit. That was really good. In fact, jocks go ahead and read it.

In conclusion, this was a funny episode. See you all in my next post! Bye!

• Like 10

I think the time is ripe to have Jason Nash back on the show please look forward to listening

• Like 4

I am so pleased that *SPOILER SPACING FOR SPOILERS* the Spectacular Santa-Man is back in a big way. It's beginning to look a lot like Fistmas* for Moriarty. Thanks to The Boys for a great ep with some great guests!

*this just means a punch, not the other thing

• Like 7

wow. so grateful they stuck around long enough for me to Post A Comment

Great first post!!

• Like 14

Great first post!!

UNBELIEVABLE 1000TH POST!!!

What an incredible achievemnt for a legend of comedy. I know all you limp dick nerds are happy that the show isn't actually cancelled even after it was made explicitly clear that it wasn't but now is the time to celebrate the milestone of something that really matters!

What's your favorite memory of Joe McGurl posting in the forums? Is it the time he roasted Jeff Ulrich and then months later Jeff replied to the post because he was so thirsty to get some attention from me? Was it that time he kissed all of the babes while doing kickflips and flipping off the haters?

Leave your favorite memory below and hit that thumbs up button. Don't forget to subscribe! New videos posted every Tuesday and Friday and consider donating to the patreon page to get subscriber only Sunday Q&A vids! We're celebrating 30 years of great Joe McGurl comedy all month, so don't miss a moment of it and use the hashtag #McGurl1KPost to have your tweets read out on our Facebook Wednesday livestream! Follow our instagram page for exclusive JMcG content posted every Monday and not found anywhere else! Check out our Twitch gaming channel where Joe plays Monopoly each Thursday and Saturday! A special thanks to our Patrons: Cumdaddy, PapaPrincessPizzaJohn8624, LilBabyUmami and BigSucker6969 for sponsoring this video.

• Like 12

I have a popcorn gallery question for Hayes & Sean: with the show's current policy being that the show is very bad but is still the best podcast, does that invalidate previous "Eh Wrong" segments in which you corrected commenters by saying the show actually is very good? Or should we have been listening to those previous "Eh Wrong" segments with the implied subtext that you meant "actually very good" in relative terms compared to the entire medium of podcasting, which, as you've established, is very bad?

Also great show this week, I laughed so hard

• Like 5

A special thanks to our Patrons: Cumdaddy, PapaPrincessPizzaJohn8624, LilBabyUmami and BigSucker6969 for sponsoring this video.

You're melcome

• Like 2

I have a popcorn gallery question for Hayes & Sean: with the show's current policy being that the show is very bad but is still the best podcast, does that invalidate previous "Eh Wrong" segments in which you corrected commenters by saying the show actually is very good? Or should we have been listening to those previous "Eh Wrong" segments with the implied subtext that you meant "actually very good" in relative terms compared to the entire medium of podcasting, which, as you've established, is very bad?

Also great show this week, I laughed so hard

Also: they have a dank and smelly lil Ehh! Wrong theme song right under their schnozzes if they'd just take a whiff

• Like 5

Does anyone know roughly how long I'll have to wait until the next ep?

• Like 5

"Not so fast Moriarty...."

I was crying laughing at this part, funniest Santa Man commercial to date

• Like 8