🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 66 — Sklarington Manor

Folks, I don't even know where to start on this one. We've got a doozy on our hands. You know you're in for a treat when step-family sword fights, scrabble theft, and offensive puns are our biggest news stories. Joe Lo Truglio from The State talks to us about his leap from high school swimmer to college sketch comic and how important fantasy football is to him. Jesse Thorn must have been eavesdropping on the fantasy conversation because he closes up the show with what is perhaps the cutest and most cuddly fantasy report yet. Don't miss the first of hopefully many installments of Sklarington Manor, our sister podcast from across the pond courtesy of our friends from Snuff Box. This episode gets a Henderson! Osbaldiston! Folks! AND a Zoom!

Confession: I felt a little guilty while listening to the Fantasy Marsupial League segment. Because when I visited Australia last year, not only did I see kangaroos, but I also ate one at a restaurant... and it was delicious.

Thanks again to the Sklars for reading my e-mail in last week's show, thought I'd share the artwork I mentioned. Perhaps it's been done before, perhaps not.

[attachment=9668,216]

Mega-thank yous to Randy and Jason for reading my email about my Fantasy Celebrity Physician's league dilemma of whether to play Dr. Conrad Murray or bench him in favor of Lindsay Lohan's sobriety coach. I took their advice and played Murray and he scored big for me. He scored me both a buttload of fantasy league points and a huge bottle of propofol. I am giddy with victory and drowsy from the "prope".

Hendersons and Osbaldistons to all in Sklarbro Country!

Sign in to follow this