🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pulptom

I have a GREAT idea!!!!

How bout us listeners start an auction with the highest bidder getting to sit in on a podcast???????????????? The money can be a "donation" to the show and one of us lucky listeners can experience a "Make a wish" dream fulfilled without having to go through the shitter experience of a life threatening disease!! Yahooo, a win/win situation!!!

I will start the bidding at 50 bucks...

they do this for the la foodbank auctions around chrismastime. last year the only shows in full sway were cdr and sklars (who i dont remember doing this), but i dont doubt more shows will get involved this year. i dont think this should be community policed though, let the powers that be handle it

Yeah, as Brian said this happens yearly and goes for $1000+, from memory. Not the kind of thing to be done via the message board.

cmon folks, lets get this thing going!!!!! for the hungry folks out there, I'm willing to pledge $200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, I'll be a great guest!!

Shouldn't you put that money towards a new keyboard? You seem to have several broken keys.

Hey Thomas, you can be a guest on my show. It's called "The Asylum", and you don't ever get to leave.

I win!!! Just tell me where I need to send the $200 and what day we record the podcast. I cant wait!!!

Sign in to follow this