🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 3 — Gelmania

This is not a podcast. This is Gelmania.

Whatever you do, don't listen to this.

oh no... anyone know the best way to COMPLETELY take something off the internet?

Love it. Intense. There's a wonderfully winning shit-eating-grinningness to Brett's declamatory incantations.

Two podcasts that feature Brett Gelman rapping?! This is the best Monday ever, Gelmaniacs!

My eyes were closed and now are open. I laid in slumber but have now awoken. All my life there has been two sets of footprints now there are only one and those footprints belong to Gelmania.
Step aside apple-pie and baseball. Prepare to suck a cock Lady Liberty. Kiss your kids goodbye and kill yourself The Hangover and American Idol. Because Gelmania will not only place Brett Gelman atop the pantheon of American entertainment gods, it will destroy all that came before him.

• Like 1

Dear Hippy-Commie-Terrorist,
Awesome show, so much fun! Please tell me it's going to be weekly.
As always, praying to Jesus for your death,
J

This was fantastic, can he even do this once a week? It seems like he put in a lot of work on this. I wish this was a regular but alas....

"The only praying you do is to vaginas and movies."

I thought this was kinda funny, but maybe I was just unnerved by how real it was.

This is like the Pod F Tompkast from a terrifying murder-dimension.

• Like 2

I haven't even listened to this yet, but I am sure it will be the greatest thing to ever grace my ears. In fact, I don't want to listen to it, so I can savor the feeling that no matter what happens in my life, I can always look forward to listening to it.

Is there an mp3 of that rap? I'd pay money to have that song in my library, make it happen Gelman!

Great work, I am now a Gelmaniac(?) As long as they are this good, I care not how long it takes for more.

The rapping from 5-8 minutes should be cut out and posted on YouTube, it was nice. I skipped to it, listened twice, and then didn't make it farther than that.