🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 3 — Gelmania

Guys thanks so much for all you listening. Really means a lot, and it means so much to me that you liked it. Josh: You should listen to the rest of it, if you know what's good for you (by "you" I mean your mind) .

Any questions guys and gals?

We will be coming out with many more very soon.

I have a few questions.
1) Did you come up with this podcast while working in the lab late one night?
2) Is "very soon" less than five months?
3) When are those new iBrains coming out?

Finally, I wanted to share the fact that this podcast made me laugh. Brett, you can retire in peace now.

My question is a repeat of my last question: Is there an mp3 of that rap? It's so damn catchy, and I want to post in to my Facebook, the Like-potential is staggering.

I have a couple questions as well:

1. Which do you favor shit or farts?
2. Did you translate the Hitler scratching before you put it in?
3. Did Tim ever let you on his internet radio show?

Finally!!!!

Great podcast.... Awesome rap song. I mean, that has to be the longest rap song ever.

Can't wait for more.... I'm a huge fan.... I weight 487.

I came in thinking this was a comedy podcast. It turns out Gelman's not joking. Yes, there's comedy, but this is a serious show. I don't do drugs, but during that heavy intro I was seeing colors. Yes, I laughed a bunch, but I also got freaked out a couple times and was even inspired, too. I didn't know that was going to happen. The bit with Heidecker was hilarious. The show is a head splitter and a pants shitter. So I have only one question: when can we expect more?

Jason! More will be coming very soon!

Jughead I prefer shit. it's more of a release. I did not transtlate the Hitler scratching nor do I want to. I'm sure it's nothing but evil hate, and very likely talking about how much he is not a fan of my people. I've not done Tim's radio show yet, but I plan to soon.

Andrew there will be more Cracked Out songs. Some solo joints and some where Record Deal will mos def be participating. I'll also hopefully bringing some other friends on to lay some shit down.

Roy! Earwolf should be posting the song on youtube soon. The name is Jeziz Freakz.

This was one fucking sweet podcast. Loved the short story. Loved the rap. When is the next episode b/c I need more

Hey Gelmaniacs! Next episode should be droppin' by the latest 3 weeks from now and then they will come out with more frequency. You guys are going to love it! Here's some shit you can expect.

Tubbos The Jew Nose Clown
Fighting
Fucking
Billy Crystal

Fuck yeah! Can't wait!!! I was expecting farts and jizz but a Jew nose clown will do, especially coming from a Cohen like myself.

This is the best show I have heard in a long time. The production quality was top notch, too. I'd love to hear more episodes.

I've reached the heart of Gelmania, and there's nothing but burnt bridges behind me.

[attachment=10692,272]