🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 509 - 3 Witches and a Baby

Comedian Tig Notaro, titular star of One Mississippi joins Scott to talk about the new season of her show, the perfect menu at a restaurant, and parenting tips. Then, professional witches Frida Corpse, Girdle, and Dump Dump swoop into the studio to talk about being new mothers.

Is this failing to show up on anybody else's "wherever you get your podcasts"? It's usually there right away, but still isn't showing.

• Like 3

Is this failing to show up on anybody else's "wherever you get your podcasts"? It's usually there right away, but still isn't showing.

yeah, i'm not seeing CBB or Spontaneanation in Pocket Casts.

this world is bullshit.

**edit**

this ep is amazing. faith in humanity restored.

• Like 2

Yeah, it's not showing up on iTunes at all.

Not in Google Play Music Podcasts either. Get Up On this had been having a similar issue for weeks, where the episodes didn't show up, then it looks like created a new feed for it and all the missing episodes were there... hopefully they can get to the bottom of this sooner rather than later.

There's part of me that wants the witches to show up at Suicide House next month. Also, for Dump Dump to meet HoHo and Pamela from Big Bear.

• Like 3

Fantastic episode! One Mississippi is really good, too.

"How would you feel if she ended up just being a human?"

"Disappointed."

"Like Kevin Sorbo!"

• Like 2

Fantastic episode! One Mississippi is really good, too.

"How would you feel if she ended up just being a human?"

"Disappointed."

"Like Kevin Sorbo!"

it's only reasonable that we include this here:

• Like 1

This was a great episode, but I'm still a little bummed Stephanie wasn't there. :wacko:

Tig is amazing. I miss the early days when she was on more often. Also Good One Robot.

it's only reasonable that we include this here:

Oh my god I had no idea Scott saying that on CBBtv when Reggie died (spoilers) was a reference to something. I say it all the time lol

Why can't we hear episodes on the CBB main page anymore?

And an actual review: eh, good ep. Got quite silly at times; it was good. Love Tig Notaro. The end.

What is Kevin's function at Earwolf? I've heard people on several podcasts mention him now but not what he does.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this