🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Docta Jones

Drag Me to Hell

This is a suspense/horror film and those usually default in to the bad category, but Justin Long was in it. I've laughed at something he said before or maybe when something hit his face in Dodgeball.

It seems as though this was directed to cater to the viewer's imagination, but in a very juvenile since. They would do a scene and halfway through someone on the production would say "Wouldn't it be gross if ..." and then half the crew would subtly nod their head and politely clap and the other half would stand with mouth gaping to convey that their mind has been blown. Pretty bad

I Francine Brown take this button....

Chin sucking old ladies, goats with vulgar language, a magic button, all under the supervision of Sam Raimi. I submit this diamond for judgement by the fine folks at HDTGM.

All should watch

I really liked it, not a bad movie in my opinion, but yeah, totally insane. I think it would be good for the show too

I put this movie in the category of films like The Cabin in the Woods or Army of Darkness. I don't think these types of films are good candidates for HDTGM. It would just be them talking about a pretty good, fun horror movie that is weird and silly in all the ways it was designed to be.

• Like 1

What the fuck did I just watch? Jesus.

Is it meant to be so cartoonish? It felt way too Roger Rabbit for a horror film.

This needs to be done on the show.

What the fuck did I just watch? Jesus.

Is it meant to be so cartoonish? It felt way too Roger Rabbit for a horror film.

This needs to be done on the show.

It's Sam Raimi so yes, it is meant be that cartoonish.

I don't see how this movie would even qualify for HDTGM, seeing that it got really good reviews from critics when it came out (an 83 score on Metacritic, that's pretty damn impressive). I'd much rather see Fight Club get reviewed here.

Sign in to follow this