🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
A_Particular_Knee

So is it too late for me to start listening to the show?

I hope not, because I've already started, and I don't want to be in violation of any rules or statutes. For what it's worth, I did start listening before the final episode, so hopefully that clears me to listen to any episodes subsequent to the finale.

Sorry in advance for the delay in finding the show.

• Like 6

sorry the show ended a couple weeks ago.

• Like 6

Show's closed folks, you don't have to stop listening, you just can't listen here!

:lol:

• Like 5

So are you guys not allowed to listen to any new ones that come out since it's over already? Just asking out of curiosity since it seems like I was just a fan of Serial this whole time and have no reason to post here. Unless you want to talk about Serial. Do you think that boy did murder on that girl? I think no because he said it and why would he lie about something like doing murders?

• Like 3

You're not allowed to listen to any bad episodes of this show, which is none of them because they're all good. Hope that clears up any confusion!

If you want some inside info on serial, you might be allowed to listen to the beginning of the Pauly Shore episode, where the boys solve serial like several years in advance

• Like 5