🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Strays

Horror movie about killer cats. The only problem is that I have know idea where to find a copy

I just had to point out that even the preview is so poorly made that they use the same shot twice - 0:12 and 0:43

I got to say, sight unseen, this looks like a fun candidate. This strikes me as one of those movies where they try to hard to convince viewers that these cats are a threat. Has anyone actually seen this one?

I'd say that Busfield and Quinlan were desperate but this was a time when both were in fairly high demand, so I'm just going to blame this on drugs.

I've seen some bad movies, but this one takes the fuckin' taco. It's a made for television movie from 1991, starring Timothy Busfield and Kathleen Quinlan. It centers on a family moving into an old house, not realizing it is infested by feral cats. That's right, domestic cats are the threat in this "horror" film. Strays(not to be confused with the 1997 film of the same name, which is written by,directed by, and starring a young Vin Diesel, not kidding) is so ridiculous it's actually a pretty fun watch. You can watch this shitfest in it's entirety on youtube. Also, it was directed by the DP of Jaws: The Revenge, Short Circuit 2, and Fletch Lives.

Here's the Vin Diesel one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcBnNcSpt0c

I've seen the Vin Diesel one. That one was about a character whose biggest problem is that he is too good of a guy, everyone wants to be his friend and all women want to have sex with him too much.

Sign in to follow this