🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 48 — Emotional Luggage

Doug Benson: Consumer of cannabis, lover of movies, Broadway aficionado, and an absolute master of the charts! Doug makes appearance number two this week and we have prepared for him the Weekend Box Office Chart, the Billboard Country Music Chart, and a sticky icky bowl of Chart Cheeba. Seattle: Don't forget to come see us tomorrow at Chop Suey for the FIRST EVER WHO CHARTED? LIVEwith special guest Sir Mix-A-Lot! Woot!

1 hour 47 minutes of Doug Benson on Who Charted? Sometimes I feel so spoiled.

Agreed, this is excellent.

Will the Seattle live episode be recorded?

Thanks guys, really fun episode and it really helped me on a tiring and stressful day.

So, this was pretty much the best podcasting week ever, right? Start with Pardo on WC? last Wednesday. On Friday, let's have the newest Earwolf team, Elizabeth and Psychic Andy, on Doug Loves Movies. Then, please enjoy some Halloween shenanigans on Comedy Fang Fang on Monday. Also on Monday, tune in to Jordan, Jesse, Go! to hear bonus KuKu. Finally, today, welcome Mr. Doug Benson to Whooooo Charted?

Fantastic episode! I love when any Earwolf show runs long and gives itself room to breathe; they always end up in very interesting territory. Keep it up, gang!

Sweet Howard was on Pretend Time. I was sad cause my secret girlfriend, who doesn't know we're dating, was being lame but then I seen DBS on Pretend Time and I was happy again.

The freestyling comes in at the end, but I'm pretty sure Doug is the orange+yellow thing with wings on the bass guitar.
Most surprising moment of this clip? For me it was when the director came up as Francis Ford Coppola.

You guys are one of my very favorite podcasts. So it is with respect that I have to tell you (AGAIN) that it is pronounced "Killian" Murphy.

The asian dude dressed as Russell from Up and the 26 year old woman who looked 12 were me and my girlfriend. Here's a picture of us with Doug after the show.

[attachment=10127,234]

Sign in to follow this