🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Ohilisa

Six-String Samurai (1998)

"The Six-String Samurai is Buddy, a mysterious and powerful hero of the post-apocalyptic future, who must fight his way to Lost Vegas and ditch a bothersome ophan kid if he's ever to become the next King of Rock 'n' Roll. Along the way they encounter bounty-hunting bowlers, a cannibalistic "Cleaver" family, a Windmill God, and even the Russian army. Winding up at the gates of Vegas, Buddy finds himself in an epic battle with Death over the child's soul and comes to realize just what it means to be King."

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

5/7 Will watch over and over again.

• Haha 1

This movie is fucking rad. It's intentionally bad but it's still weird and bad enough to talk about. I really would love to see this one covered just because i think more people should know about it.

This is one of my favorite bad films. It has a nonsensical plot, desert spacemen, the slowest car chase you will ever have the misfortune of witnessing and a cameo by the Red Elvises.

Absolutely worth a watch. As a show of it's pure quality, the feature length film is available on youtube.

Here's the trailer:

On 3/8/2018 at 1:25 AM, oklahormoan said:

This movie is fucking rad. It's intentionally bad but it's still weird and bad enough to talk about. I really would love to see this one covered just because i think more people should know about it.

Absolutely, they tried way too hard. The dialog is completely bizarre too. 

And the scene with the random spacemen in the abandoned house was wild. I still have no idea why that happened.