🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 510 - Pound Foolish

Andy Samberg of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Saturday Night Live fame is back to talk to Scott about the new season of Brooklyn, their dream SNL cast, and which musician would they switch professions with for a whole year. Then, Mayor Junius Bobbledoonary stops by to inform us about being a part of the ancient race of little people that live inside the walls. Plus, former pro-skater Derek Contrera arrives to talk about why he left the world of extreme sports to become the next great American entrepreneur.

So many tears from laughing in this episode. God bless PFT for trying to make sense of Scott "I Frustrate People, Then I Make Them Mad" Aukerman.

• Like 3

They never actually officially closed up the plug bag during the ep. Jesse Ventura probably got out and ran away.

• Like 4

Good ep, Andy is always a delight and a little part of me is wondering if he actually will be on this next one. I felt like he and Drew have a similar vibe. I also thought that Derek Contera sounded like Drew Tarver doing a Tim Baltz impression.

• Like 1

They never actually officially closed up the plug bag during the ep. Jesse Ventura probably got out and ran away.

A small price to pay to hear the Hollywood Facts theme. I thought they might get to it earlier when Andy referred to Scott taking a long road to get to a 'bunk fact' (which was Hollywood-related).

• Like 2

Paul's real-time discovery of/disgust at that movie was great.

I also thought that Derek Contera sounded like Drew Tarver doing a Tim Baltz impression.

I read this comment before I listened to the episode, and then I couldn't not interpret it this way the entire time.

A small price to pay to hear the Hollywood Facts theme. I thought they might get to it earlier when Andy referred to Scott taking a long road to get to a 'bunk fact' (which was Hollywood-related).

one of the most joyful moments of my week was hearing "NICE!" and then realizing what was about to happen next.

• Like 2

Did anyone figure out all three of the chaps from their logo? I got two of three, can't figure out the third tho.

Did anyone figure out all three of the chaps from their logo? I got two of three, can't figure out the third tho.

Tracy Chapman in her fast car?

• Like 1

Tracy Chapman in her fast car?

YES! I couldn't figure it out, but that has to be it.

Sign in to follow this