🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Oh wow, I just remembered an amazingly shitty line:

Guy that's about to get killed by Cyrus: "Cy..."

Cyrus: "...Ounara" (and then sets the dude on fire or something)

Yeah where he burned the drug kingpin in gasoline which led to the great shot of Nic Cage running through the exploding diner, ending with him leaping through a window. The humor here being that the explosion was shown before Cage was shown going through a non flame engulfed window/door.

We could talk for at least an hour about his hair in this movie.

Do you mean this hair?

af09b72096757f92e71cd016bf0ec0cb.gif

• Like 6

how does nicks hair compare to JCVD...

tumblr_mhxygnB1xy1ql810qo1_500.gif

Who has better ass hole hair...

Blueman29X that should be a shampoo commercial, forever cage!

• Like 4

how does nicks hair compare to JCVD...

tumblr_mhxygnB1xy1ql810qo1_500.gif

Who has better ass hole hair...

It's really not a contest. It's mullet of the GODS. Look at how it moves...

81927384.gif

81927383.gif

81927377.gif

My God, it's glorious...

• Like 4

153n0d3.jpg

Perhaps the greatest idea ever conceived! Available in Summer Peach, Arôme d'Abeilles, Vibrant Kryptonite, and Coppola Breeze.

• Like 5

153n0d3.jpg

Perhaps the greatest idea ever conceived! Available in Summer Peach, Arôme d'Abeilles, Vibrant Kryptonite, and Coppola Breeze.

Will they also have famous cage faces on the different bottles?

nicolas-cage.jpg?w=630NicolasCageExpendanbles500.jpg

Nicolas-Cage-Face-Off-90s.pngnicolas_cage_thumb.jpg

The-Wickerman-Nicolas-Cage.jpg

It's a cage for every season!

• Like 3

Will they also have famous cage faces on the different bottles?

The-Wickerman-Nicolas-Cage.jpg

It's a cage for every season!

How is there NOT a honey-scented one?

• Like 1

That's the Arôme d'Abeilles. If you're interested in this at all, you could help fund my Kickstarter for Forever Cage shampoo (not really). Also while we're on the subject, who keeps bees in a burlap sack?

• Like 2

That's the Arôme d'Abeilles. If you're interested in this at all, you could help fund my Kickstarter for Forever Cage shampoo (not really). Also while we're on the subject, who keeps bees in a burlap sack?

The same psycho bitches who come up with the notion that burning a man alive inside a wicker man can give them a better harvest.

The same psycho bitches who come up with the notion that burning a man alive inside a wicker man can give them a better harvest.

Fair point!

5zKXz.gif

• Like 1

It should be available in honey scented and Coconut. Nick looks like a Coconut.

Blueman29X you fucking rule! your my new best friend. I could look at that bottle all day. I given you five stars on your profile name. Not that i am sure that does anything..

• Like 1

What is this I don't even…

are you talking about

? it's like a pinball game means shot machine. it's a Japanese form of gambling entertainment. .

are you talking about

? it's like a pinball game means shot machine. it's a Japanese form of gambling entertainment. .

It looks like a cross between gachapon and a slot machine. Japanese commercials never cease to amaze me.

are you talking about

Yeah exactly. My family has a Sankyo machine at our house and they come in all sorts of varieties. You are basically given so many of the little balls which you are meant to launch into the machine. You can win more balls by them landing in special spots on the board. There's no real skill to winning the game since the balls can bounce anywhere in the board off the pegs but it is quite addictive once you start playing. I don't know how they gauge winnings in Japan, but it may have something to do with how many balls you win back. The picture below is sort of what mine looks like, though my centerpiece is a slot machine which is activated by hitting a certain spot.

Train%201.jpg

• Like 1

Bumping this 'cause I'm watching it for the first time in a long time. It's funny to watch this after having watched Armageddon so recently because you can really feel Jerry Bruckheimer's style in both of them. This movie is dumb fun, but it feels dated.

That was a lot more fun than I think people give it credit for. The action scenes are a bit tedious (especially the firetruck chase through Vegas), but this is probably one of Buscemi's most unique roles, Malkovich makes a perfect Cyrus the Virus and of course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwAWJq5GjAM

• Like 1

this needs to be here to complete the collection.

23mq0ls.jpg

Enjoy,

Boy, looking back we really did some amazing work here on this thread, This is a masterpeace.

This page should maybe go into the internet archives.

• Like 2

is this the movie that danny trejo was talking about when he said that John Cusak was a killer?

Sign in to follow this