🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 130 — Tall Napoleon

This is not a prank! We really do have Jenny Slate from SNL and Elizabeth Laime from the Totally Laime Podcast on the show! Joining them is legendary actor Fagin Platt, son of Oliver Platt (the Canadian-American actor currently starring in the Showtime original series, The Big C with Laura Linney). If you listen carefully you might hear a surprise cameo from a legendary basketball player and prankster. Be sure to check out the newEarwolf Youtube channelfor clips, videos, and exclusive content like a sneak peek at next week's episode on Wednesday. Lastly, if you're looking to make some purchases on Amazon, please do so through ouraffiliate linkand a portion of the money will go to Earwolf.

It is proven science that the gravity on the top of the mountain has a tremendous ability to make pants come down.

Whats the difference between Charles Barkley and Bootsy Collins?.........There is none

Great episode! Episodes like this are my favorites, when everyone's just casual and effortlessly funny. Bobby's been my favorite cast member on SNL since he started with that weird waiter sketch and I wish he was featured more. I'm sure Jenny Slate can easily end up with a huge voice over career.

Nicely done, everyone. I have added to my Christmas wish list:
- more Totally Laime
- more Marcel the Shell
- more Bobby Moynihan on CBB or anywhere else that will have him

I think my favorite line this week was "The Vlasic Pickle Stork." That was some amazing free association, made even more amazing by the fact that we couldn't see what was going on.

I FREAKED OUT WHEN YOU PLAYED THE KEN NORDINE JOINT.

I thought I was the only one who found that album hilarious.

I loved how awkwardly they 'found the game' in this episode, it seemed like there were a couple of minutes where nobody was quite sure what to say'yes and' to and run with. And Jenny's (Jerry's) desperate attempt to quickly think of what happened on the mountain was great.

Great to hear Fagan getting some Earwolf love.

[attachment=10100,233]

chess the musical, bjorn.. might be my personal favorite cbb joke. just sayin,

Am I the only one who thinks the dead simple "What Am I Thinking" answer for "donuts" and "cream cheese" is bagel?

Yeah, I thought for sure they'd say "bagel" and win the game.
I was also expecting a plane break. If anybody can make one happen, it's Bobby.

How great that two newcomers just totally "got it" and brought the funny? I already loved Jenny (Jerry (Tampa Platt)) Slate and Earwolf Challenge Winner Elizabeth Laime, and now I love them even more. Moynihan was super awesome also as well.

Check out "Bestie By Bestie" with Jerry Tampa and Gabe Liedman for more comedy fun! http://vimeo.com/27307420

Sign in to follow this