🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 210 - Erin Gibson, Our Close Friend Again

Sean and Hayes are joined by ERIN GIBSON of Throwing Shade who is doing the show as a form of twisted revenge.

• Like 6

More like Halloween Handbook right? Haha jk that's too scary

• Like 6

I really liked this ep. Having a debate about all this SJW stuff might be a fun way to get this forum more active again.

• Like 9

Organic Farms?

Jim Morrison's girlfriend?

I feel like these seemingly rando searches will make a lot more sense once Cody is arrested for being a serial killer.

• Like 8

Listening to this week's Spont right now, and Busy Phillips needs to chill on the number of stories she wants to toss in before the improvisers get to do their thing. Paul is trying to move the interview part along, but it's not working. HH was great tho btw.

• Like 2

"Let's work backwards from the dirt", but on my tombstone (a superlative Hayes quote from this week's great ep, and also seasonally appropriate)

• Like 5

The boys are back at it.

They never cease to have me gigglin with their absurd situations (anyone remember Hayes spearing a grape?) and positions (comedy is ONLY surprise), and they've done it again.

They've presented a comical world in which there are hordes of men (probably a high proportion of the total population) who sexually harass women, huddled around a 20 foot long scroll listing different bad situations. In this world it is assumed that criminals have no idea what they are doing is bad, and as such could be called a utopia, in which no murderer exists who has been told murder is wrong. Delightful!

Hilarious satire boys, keep it up!

• Like 3

throwing shade: growing smiles

two great guests on consecutive weeks, love to see which pair would win in an eating contest

• Like 4

I walk by a snowman killer poster on my way to work in the train and it used to make me angry and mad at how bad it was but now it makes me smile and laugh because of the bit from this episode. God bless THE BOYS and God bless the motherfucking United States of America. These colors do NOT run and neither do I. I will always stand up to the face of terror and danger because I love this country I really do stand for this goddamn flag and the country or be forever branded as a coward I am watching

• Like 7

Using my Annual Non-Joke-Permission-Slip to recommend the Throwing Shade podcast with ERIN and BRYAN from HH. it is so good !

• Like 4

Yeah yeah Good episode. This next live one tomorrow will be great too. Great.

• Like 1

Yeah yeah Good episode. This next live one tomorrow will be great too. Great.

what live one? tell me you little kid

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this