🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 4 — improv4humans

Great show. At first I was slightly put off because of the studio setting, and I was missing the live audience. But after a few minutes I was hooked; it's great to hear improvisers create a vivid visual setting, and it can be more imaginative with audio since they don't have to worry too much about losing the audience (like the devolved dog monstrosity at the end).
-
I'm trying to think of critiques for the show, but I just love that this is a low-fi explosion of creativity. The things I thought of (a recurring segment, varied improv games, time limits) would ultimately take away from the free form nature of the podcast, and I trust Matt and the Sunshine Band's judgement. I'm smitten.
-
By the way, Father Birmingham needs to make an appearance on Comedy Bang Bang, for all mankind.

Occasionally there is a podcast episode that makes me laugh out loud throughout the whole thing and this is one of them. I'm so glad that this will be weekly.

This podcast got me to register on the Earwolf website (although I've been listening for months) just so I could express how much I enjoyed this podcast. Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to future episodes.

Re-listened to this episode today, having first heard it about 15 months ago. I was amazed that I remembered almost every single scene. Great start to the podcast!

Sign in to follow this