🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 4 — improv4humans

Welcome to improv4humans! Each week Matt Besser will invite his favorite improvisers to come in and build scenes based on suggestions from Twitter and shooting the shit. This week's guests are Chad Carter, Sean Conroy, and Andy Daly. Be sure to follow @MattBesser on Twitter and look for when he asks for suggestions!

Very nice! Listening now. But if this is going to be a weekly show, will it continue to be indexed under Earwolf Presents, or will it be given its own page and RSS feed?

@gle urg We're trying something new out with this. The idea is that Earwolf Presents has a large built-in audience that's already subscribed, that's open to sampling anything Earwolf puts out. So by putting out first episodes on the Earwolf Presents feed, it gets huge exposure. We'll be adding an improv4humans show page to Earwolf soon, but you can subscribe now via iTunes here: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=479820088. We'll add episode 1 to that feed a minute before episode 2 comes out, so people aren't redownloading it automatically and getting annoyed.

Hope this makes sense!

This is amazing, and I feel like I shouldn't be allowed to listen to it for free. I hope Andy, Sean, and Chad are back regularly, and I'm excited to see who some of the other guest improvisers will be!

I've been missing my weekly Matt Besser fix since the Earwolf Challenge ended. This should do the trick. Great inaugural episode!

This show was amazing. The entire time I was listening to it, I was either thinking that A. It was awesome, B. I need to start an improv group here in Central Illinois, or C. I need to go on the Earwolf forums to let everyone know that it's great so there will be more episodes. My opinion is very influential, and it pleases me to use it for good. Also, I didn't recognize my suggestion until the very end, when Matt started naming names, I was like "Oh shit, is that what that tweet I sent was for? Did he even see it?" And to think that last night I was worried about my future in the comedy business!

Fantastic new show! This week has been filled with so much new earwolf stuff I don't know what to do with myself.

Earwolf Presents has really delivered so far! First Analyze Phish, then Gelmania, then this?! It's almost too much awesomeness to handle.

with a premise as thin as the ice on a pond in late autumn, this show slides gracefully between the cracks, and emerges safely, warm and dry, on the other side. funny funny shit. would subscribe.

I can't believe this is going to be happening weekly. This is the best thing to happen since Sweet Home Alabama came out in 1974 (best song ever).

"Oh I understand. No wait I don't understand."

Amazing. Just amazing. This is like experiencing Christmas for the first time while also learning that Christmas will be happening weekly from now on.

Improv can be hit or miss, but this episode was definitely a hit. I am a regular listener of the Long Shot podcast and think that Sean Conroy is one of the most under-appreciated comedic geniuses out there. I hope he is a regular on future episodes as well.

Sign in to follow this