🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Time to brag. I Finally got on the post Jason X mini episode asking Why David Cronenberg was in a movie without substance. I also got my movie picked to review, The Last Dragon in a thread i started.

I suppose the Hotline would be a third category to check off but i don't have that one yet.

Anyone else want to brag about getting on the show?

Categories so far would be:

• your movie was turned into an episode
  • your correction or ommission was read
  • your Ask Paul hotline call was played

I usually listen to the episodes a week late and by then Paul has moved on so i miss my opportunity to comment but for some reason i could not wait when Jason X was released.

• Like 1

I had a string of C&O's getting read and won a few weeks buuut I think I have what NO ONE has and that's I had my name read with a random thought on an actual episode rather than a mini

Also what is your criteria for "your movie was turned into an episode?" Do you have to start the thread? Cause I rallied hard for Teen Witch, The Lake House, and now Johnny Mnemonic so I feel like those three I can say were my babies lol. But I'll REALLY feel like my movies were chosen when they do Queen of the Damned or Day After Tomorrow lol.

• Like 3

What is the name of the award for C&O where Paul announced a winner, that should be a bingo point to.

As far as getting your movie turned into an episode it really takes a village so unless you started the thread i would count it IMO.

Another bingo point can be gained for asking a question in the live episodes.

Edited by jimkiler
  • Like 1

Paul mispronounces your name? (this mini had my first C&O and Paul called me "eve roberts" it's EV Robert ;)

• Like 1

Paul mispronounces your name? (this mini had my first C&O and Paul called me "eve roberts" it's EV Robert ;)

I got that too, my name is Jim Kiler, the I is long so it does not sound like killer. My name is from the Robert Culp starring movie Outrage. A 70's made for TV movie that would be great for this podcast but there is no way to watch it so i will not recommend it.

• Like 1

Paul mispronounces your name? (this mini had my first C&O and Paul called me "eve roberts" it's EV Robert ;)/>/>/>

There should be one for mispronouncing your name and one for the elusive pronouncing it correctly.

I'm not sure if being called a segregationist a dozen times in an episode should be a space or not. That's a question for Cameron H.

• Like 7

Paul proposed marriage to me in the Lake House mini ep in the C&O, lol.

• Like 4

Also what is your criteria for "your movie was turned into an episode?" Do you have to start the thread? Cause I rallied hard for Teen Witch, The Lake House, and now Johnny Mnemonic so I feel like those three I can say were my babies lol. But I'll REALLY feel like my movies were chosen when they do Queen of the Damned or Day After Tomorrow lol.

I think starting the thread should be the deciding factor as it is more elusive. :D

What is the name of the award for C&O where Paul announced a winner, that should be a bingo point to

There's no name, it's just "You are the winner."

But yes, definite bingo point for that.

There should be one for mispronouncing your name and one for the elusive pronouncing it correctly.

I'm not sure if being called a segregationist a dozen times in an episode should be a space or not. That's a question for Cameron H.

I mean, I’m more than willing to give up that crown, but you guys are really going to need to step up your game ;)

• Like 3

Also where does "Passing Paul on the street and yelling his name only for him not to hear you and all your friends then go 'Who?'" stand?

• Like 2

Also where does "Passing Paul on the street and yelling his name only for him not to hear you and all your friends then go 'Who?'" stand?

If Paul did hear you and replied that would be one point but in your scenario i would give you 2 points.

• Like 2