🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 212 - Lauren Lapkus, Our Close Friend Again

if you laid Sean, Hayes, and Lauren end-to-end it would be like 18 feet, so I won't be able to listen this week. a little too scary haha

• Like 6

Ironically, hollywood handbook made gabrus too scared and he sent a wicked man after the boys (right?) trying to pressure them into remembering

• Like 7

God damn, so many laugh out loud moments so far and I'm only up to the Santa ad. THEY DID IT AGAIN!

• Like 5

Please please please keep Andy away from the studio today. I don't want anyone blasting off in their chino's.

• Like 6

"I had to this really unique specific experience where I was watching all the most popular shit back then"

Seanhog. I love you and I'm in love with you.

• Like 10

Santaman is bigger and better than all the MCU at this point.

Dalton's episode descriptions are incredibly vivid as well. I read it before listening to the ep and I kept getting feelings of deja vous throughout the ep.

• Like 9

Really good, but its a shame they couldn't get Wengert there too for the full raised by TV experience

• Like 7

Nah still dead yo. Shit sucks and is dumb

Please do not sign your posts!!!!!!!! 0IJprEx.gif

• Like 10

Only lack of participation makes something dead. If we just pretend like it's not dead it could still be alive. Maybe we do a pcg like old days, they see how popular it becomes and then do it on the show for real?

• Like 5

Hey jon gabrus, we all know that you're from long island. But like, what is that in comparison too? Cause it's pretty short next to Cuba but way bigger than david Copperfield island. Care to explain?

• Like 4

Haven't been on here in a while, don't recognize as many of these usernames as I used to but i'd just like to say this ep made me laugh good and I recruited two more handbook fans recently. Wish Clemdawg and Hayzie Bone lurked in here like the old days and asked us for bad questions.

• Like 7

Santaman is bigger and better than all the MCU at this point.

Dalton's episode descriptions are incredibly vivid as well. I read it before listening to the ep and I kept getting feelings of deja vous throughout the ep.

Can't take credit. Hayes writes the beautiful ep descriptions.

• Like 9

Ow damn, the hot takes burned me through my earbuds!

• Like 6

I sincerely love it when "the (my) boys" do a sort of deep dive or whatever on a specific issue. ie. this ep, the one where they went ham in on Nebraska dude, and many other, good, episodes.

• Like 7

Dear Louie,

Why not ask or pay first so you don't gotta pay that non payment surcharge at exorbitant interest down the line? That cus you didn't learn fiscal responsibility from your mommy or cus you were touched by an angel and don't think bout that stuff?

• Like 4

only in hollywood baby! that's the city of stars for ya.

• Like 7

I'll have a chat with him. I apologize for disparaging your good name sir.

• Like 6

This was a real Bad Boys of Hollywood episode!

I wanted to have a more funny outlandish premise to post about, but when I was trying to think of one I knocked over a box of those little red coffee stirrers, and when I tried to clean up the mess I got creamer all over my hands, so all the napkins were sticking to everything, and the person at the Starbucks got mad and yelled, "hey, what the HELL are you doing", and even though that hurt my feelings, they were right to ask, because I was comedically grasping at straws.

• Like 12

This was a very good ep. Almost made me forget that I have Shingles. Again. I was SCREAMING when LL said Bill O'Reilly wasn't on TV in the 90s! She does a show about TV in the 80s/90s but doesn't remember Hard Copy.... How do you explain that?

Anybody else remember A Current Affair?

• Like 8