🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 212 - Lauren Lapkus, Our Close Friend Again

are the forums back yet?

just do a thing cos its a fun thing and not cos its "a thing" an its alllllllllllllllllll goooooooood baaaaabbbyyyyyyyyyyy B)B)

• Like 6

There was a time when Sean and Hayes never ever came here, but we all competed for the right to be included in eacother's elaborate fan fiction.

It was in that time that the greatest of us succeeded.

Edit- For the record, I am kidding of course. Hayes and Sean used to engage with the forums from back in the RSS days (I was not there, I didn't show up for a very long time after) when they were adorable babies with their first podcast all the way through at least 100 eps of this show and beyond occasionally.

I always figured they stopped because they actually became popular.

Anyway, I get why people don't post here as much, but I still think it's a nice place and we shouldn't call it dead or whatever.

• Like 8

I was never a fan of Tim's comedy and I am delighted that those children were killed to prove me right.

• Like 4

If you're looking for some of that classic forums flavor, make sure you're listening to The Official the Orville Podcast. Very Reality Show Show esque premise and bit memory, by some of your favorite double digit HH episode forum users.

Finally officially endorsed by tastemaker nohorseman

• Like 7

If you're looking for some of that classic forums flavor, make sure you're listening to The Official the Orville Podcast. Very Reality Show Show esque premise and bit memory, by some of your favorite double digit HH episode forum users.

Finally officially endorsed by tastemaker nohorseman

Or I could listen to your friggen butt dude haha sorry but I owned ya. You just got roasted my friend and ya that's a spicy meatball

• Like 8

Guys. Dalton accidentally posted the episode to nextdoor and then quickly deleted it.

Not before my grand nephew saw it and sent it my way though.

It's great. PM me and I'll tell you the guest. Real corker if you get my driftorino

• Like 2